Which Hatchery for Easter Eggers?

I'm wanting to order some Easter Eggers for next year. I've ordered from MyPetChicken before and I absolutely loved her. I thought that I might try another hatchery and wanted some feedback on which one. I want some pretty EE. If they have Bantam EE it would be awesome too. If you could, please also include pictures of the ones you have. Thank you all so much!

Our Cackle chicks have been very nice, over several year's orders. Love their bantam EEs, and all of mine have produced aqua blue eggs. Lovely! And all have muffs too. Likewise the standard EEs they've sent, all nice birds, with muffs.
Mary

Our Cackle chicks have been very nice, over several year's orders. Love their bantam EEs, and all of mine have produced aqua blue eggs. Lovely! And all have muffs too. Likewise the standard EEs they've sent, all nice birds, with muffs.
Mary
Do you have any pictures of their coloring?

I got my EEs from Cackle (from a feed store that buys from it). Check out my profile picture for a picture. One is really sweet and curious and the other is kind of scared. I haven't gotten any eggs yet.

I'm currently looking at whiting true blue and true green from McMurray but I've not ordered chicks before so I cant give you any review. they lay blue and green eggs, respectively, and are a completely different line than Easter Eggers

I'm currently looking at whiting true blue and true green from McMurray but I've not ordered chicks before so I cant give you any review. they lay blue and green eggs, respectively, and are a completely different line than Easter Eggers
I have them in my cart! I liked McMurray's shipping charges better.

Back
Top Bottom