Which Hatchery for Easter Eggers?

I bought “Ameruacanas” from MTheathy to get my Easter Eggers. Two very healthy babies who grew up into beautiful girls. One started laying recently, and i got a nice blue! I hope the other one starts soon 🤞

About packing peanuts: Cackle has been very good about adding a few extra chicks in each order, and they have all been more of the breeds we have in that order! Love it! And pullets included too, very nice.
Mary
I agree. I got two extra chicks, one extra poult, and three extra keets. One of the extras being an EE and a female just like I specified wanting the other three to be😁 The other free chick was in a straight run. Of the four I received of that breed I got three females and one male. It worked out perfect!

I agree. I got two extra chicks, one extra poult, and three extra keets. One of the extras being an EE and a female just like I specified wanting the other three to be😁 The other free chick was in a straight run. Of the four I received of that breed I got three females and one male. It worked out perfect!
That's amazing!

Attachments

• 20201113_170021.jpg
    20201113_170021.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom