Which is better Cakle or Murray

I received my first order from McMurray last Monday, and I was really happy with the entire process! Loved that I was able to request a text message when our babies shipped. Great experience for me!

I have had a wonderful experience with Purely Poultry in Wisconsin I believe. Wonderful communication and great guineas, I just ordered some chicks from them this morning. Their min. order isn't as high as McMurray either!

I got mine from McMurray. Saw a video from Cackle and they seem like a good place as well. Doubt you are going to go wrong with either. :D
If it helps I have another order from McMurray due to hatch this friday!! So fun!!

McMurray does allow you to pick just one of any type so long as they are in the same class. Standard and bantam are separate. The minimum is 15 of each.

Last edited:
I have had good success with the cackle order I received last week, though it is my first one with them. I do have more on order from them later this month shipping. I have never ordered from mcmurray, they look fine just a little higher usually. Also had good success with townline if they have what you want. I have never lost a chick to shipping or a hatchery issue such as weak chicks.

The ducklings I received Friday that I ordered from Stromberg and were shipped from Lebanon,MO where Cackle is so probably from them are all doing fine. Back when I ordered from Murray I had no problems. Which is best could depend on what birds you want and how many. My Welsh Harlequins would have been much more costly from Murray and from Stromberg or Cackle cost less than some common breeds. If you want bantams Stromberg has a special offer on them and they have a very large number of breeds and colors.

Back
Top Bottom