Which one is first?

• Total voters

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
When you get dressed... which pant leg do you put on first? Which shoe? Also perhaps... which sleeve for shirts and stuff???

Also what hand are you? Left handed or right handed? Or both?

Additionally (if you want), what hand do you throw/catch/bat with? Is it different than the one you write and eat with?

I am trying to see something. :lau

Some have already answered in another thread but wanted to make an official poll an get more answers cause I’m curious. 😂🤣🤔

I'm right handed. Do everything right handed.
Put pants on left leg first. Shirt sleeves mostly at same time if pull over type. Button up/jacket/coat left sleeve first. Take off a pull over long sleeve shirt left sleeve first if trying to keep it right side out.
Put shoes/boots on by whichever I pick up first.
Kick @$$ equally with either.

Oh wow that’s so interesting! I’m not sure if I have a dominant eye or not. 🤔🤔
You can test by looking at something, a clock on the wall, picture, etc, and then make a triangle with your hands, the object in the middle. Close one eye at a time. You should find that with one eye, the object stays in the triangle, and with one eye it doesn't. The eye that stays in the triangle is your dominant eye.

People will naturally use their dominant eye on a microscope. I was going to say, which eye do you use to look through a camera. But there are people alive to day who will wonder what I'm talking about.

Yup, I'm that old.
That’s not true. There are several very new canon cams that have that feature. I personally love it and I’m pretty young

Back
Top Bottom