Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite?

Which one?

• Wyandotte

Votes: 38 7.0%
  • Salmon Faverolle

Votes: 35 6.5%
  • Easter Egger

Votes: 75 13.9%
  • Sultan

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Orpington

Votes: 179 33.1%
  • Australope

Votes: 47 8.7%
  • Sussex

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Polish

Votes: 36 6.7%
  • Cochin

Votes: 65 12.0%
  • Maran

Votes: 30 5.6%

• Total voters
I'd vote for plymouth rock if that were there
hmm.png

What about silkies! I think they are the best! so fuzzy and cute, I have my first 8 silkies coming (hopefully soon) I bought from purely poultry and they are a bit slow getting the orders ready...but all that I have met seem to be so sweet and seem to want to be held...I hope mine will do that :) I also have a two year old and he totes our Cornish crosses around the yard (he is our chickens treat giver and will occupy his time for 30 mins or more two or three times a day, I love it and to watch him, he is very good with them)...they dont seem to mind being picked up at all....but then they are piglets and are probably just hoping for a few extra treats haha, if you are not fast enough they will come running and flapping their wings right inside...you should see our Great Danes faces when these pint size babies come running in flapping their wings it is too funny! our RIRs get better with age but are very flighty as babies by 8-10 weeks they will come to us for food and by 5-6 months they will run you down for food! haha

this makes me happy, as i have a whole bunch of orpingtons about to hatch in like, 3 days

first time doing it lol

gah i'm excited x_x

I voted for the EE in the poll because of the choices available, and what I have...Flo (my EE) is my favorite. However of all my chickens, I would say my Welsummer is the friendliest and calmest. I have two Orpingtons who are super friendly with people, but can be naughty when new chickens are introduced.

I picked Cochin because all I have are those and RIRs and I am so far finding them to be equally loved if not towards the Cochins(as a breed in general) nothing against my other girls.

Here is an old pic of my friendliest chicken, his name is Tim, he doesn't run from us, rather to us, is always at my feet and allows me to pick him up most every time I reach for him. In this picture he's only about 4-5 weeks, now he is pushing 10 weeks. He has a beard and tufting, black all the way around his neck and a black tail......hummm I need to take some new pics....

Here is an old pic of my friendliest chicken, his name is Tim, he doesn't run from us, rather to us, is always at my feet and allows me to pick him up most every time I reach for him. In this picture he's only about 4-5 weeks, now he is pushing 10 weeks. He has a beard and tufting, black all the way around his neck and a black tail......hummm I need to take some new pics....

Awww so cute!

Back
Top Bottom