White Black Jack

Chad Brantly

Chirping
Jul 5, 2017
San Angelo, TX
Has anyone used this product?

https://m.lowes.com/pd/BLACK-JACK-U...Roof-Coating-10-Year-Limited-Warranty/3013309

It is made by Black Jack which is recommended by a lot of people here but it is white instead of black. It’s description is a bit different than the #57, so I wasn’t sure if it would work as well. It says it is waterproof, and I would prefer the white color if it will work as good for coating the floor, bottom 3 feet, and poop boards in my new coop. It is almost twice he price, but the cost of the sealer is pretty smaller relative to the rest of the coop either way I go. I also live in west Texas and the temperatures can be pretty hot, so I thought it might keep things cooler than the black sealer.

I have not used this product, but from what I have read about it, seem to be as SUPERIOR as you can get. Considering your location and temps, I would also choose white.
WISHING YOU BEST....... :thumbsup

It is made by Black Jack which is recommended by a lot of people here but it is white instead of black. It’s description is a bit different than the #57
I would call and ask about the differences....ask if the white can be used in the same applications as #57.....don't even mention chicken coops.

Back
Top Bottom