White Crested Black bantam polish roo F/S NE PA PICS!

19hhbelgian

Pigs DO Fly!!
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
New Tripoli PA
** PLEASE ignore the thumbnail pic
roll.png
Somehow the wrong picture showed up...**
I just got a trio of WCB polish, and I already have 2 roosters that I have to breed with the hens sOooO... I need to find a good home for this boy. He is a very nice quality, 9 month old, bantam polish. I would say he's good enough to show, but that's just my opinion
wink.png
He has an awesome tophat - it's actually more like a mop on top of his head, but it is beautiful (although he could use a haircut if you're not planning on showing him, as he pretty much can't see right now). He is a nice polite boy, and has not given me any reason to think he has any type of mean streak. I can pick him up and hold him, and he is also good with the girls. If I didn't already have 2 boys, I'd just keep him, but such is life... Can't keep everybody. I will ship him. The cost of the box is added into the shipping cost. I have not had this boy long, and really don't want to add him to my flock (simply because I don't want him to get picked on by my other boys)... Trust me, I wouldn't mind having some of his offspring - that's not the issue at all! If you have any questions please ask! Here are some more pictures for you to enjoy
big_smile.png

27475_img_3505.jpg

27475_img_3599.jpg

27475_img_3507.jpg

27475_img_3506.jpg

If you would like more pictures just ask
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom