Whiting True Blue Chat Thread!

Pics
20B0C007-C13A-479F-8CA1-0435010735C4.jpeg
59141A89-9FE1-4E3E-8120-363FEAF47B49.jpeg
So updated pics just shy of 18 weeks. My female WTB runs around too fast, but the roo is a blue and the red is a green, I believe. Heck, maybe she is the blue!

This is my 5 week old chick from MM wondering if she could be WTB or WTG ? Larger than others and green legs? I ordered WTB, WTG, SL Wyandotte's,& GL Wyandotte's shared order with Neighbor thought she got her 4 GL Wyandotte's but this chick is definitely not a GLW? I traded her back and gave her one of my GL Wyandotte's but this gal looks so different than other five Whiting's that I have?? I did not order a mystery chick but maybe got one:lau

Attachments

• C486E482-E87E-42C7-A93E-BE2EF35EBC7F.png
    C486E482-E87E-42C7-A93E-BE2EF35EBC7F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
you got a mystery chick- MM always includes one since you have to order 15 min! Looks EE to me. my whitings do not have greeny legs, but if it WAS it would have to be a blue as the greens are all supposed to be reddish of some shade in color.

also if you did not explicitly tell MM not to substitute if they didn't have one of your chicks it may be a substitute bird.

Why yes, of course! My kids wanted blue eggers, so I got them 12 pullets and three ameraucana cockerels (three chances to get a nice one?) I'm a little worried about flightiness, because we've got a lot of predators around here and birds that aren't catchable and avoid humans get eaten by THINGS, but maybe it will be okay. So I guess we'll start conditioning them to coming when called and being rounded up early. It's not my first rodeo, and if I feel they'll be too crazy I'll sell/rehome them once they can be sexed and before they get eaten (I want to keep my ameraucana cockerels though).

One came in with a rear end dribbling poo, which I've never seen before, and within a few hours he pasted over and got a wash, and another today, but again we'll see. Maybe a sexing injury. All are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom