Who do you go to cry on the shoulder of?

Quote:
We often have our chats too. Or monologues coming from my end rather.
lol.png

hugs.gif

Quote:
smile.png

I love that.
smile.png

If I'm blue and just need sympathy, I go cry on my LGDs... they're fluffy and love me.
or one of my horses, because I feel better after grooming them.
If I need a practical solution, I go to my hubby, who's got a good ear, a big heart, and solutions.
If it's something that needs major leverage, I go to my good shrink, who's put my head back on so many times I can't count them.

or sometimes I just go to the range and take a lot of ammo.

On a really bad day, it always makes me feel better to bury my face in my favorite old dog's fur and inhale.
big_smile.png

I know it's silly, but he always makes me feel better. He's always been such a good dog, too.

Most of my family and my three best friends have died, that I used to confide in. Last fall/winter both my cats and my other dog died, too. I swear I'm starting to talk to my chickens more!
lol.png

I have one very good friend that, even though I've only known him for two years, is always there for me and always knows exactly what needs to be said. He the best friend I could ask for. He even pulls me out of the house when all I want to do is curl up and cry, and gets me to have fun.

Quote:
X2 except I know He listens and I know He hears you and me too
smile.png
. Thankfully He's always been at the helm for me, for while it's not always been an easy road, it absolutely could have been SO much worse. And I always try to keep in mind that everyone has their burdens to bear and I try not to add mine to them.

I feel very fortunate to have three go-to's here on earth. I have two extremely close friends that I can talk to about anything, and I do mean anything. My husband, well, I don't really talk to him about things, I just go to him, crawl up in his arms, and fall to pieces. He doesn't do advice, doesn't care to hear it, but he is always there to hold me together.

My Mom was my go to about everything at one time. She died in 2009, so she is now in heaven with my #1 go to. I pray, a lot.

Quote:
hugs.gif
He sounds amazing! Keep ahold of that guy, it sounds like he could be there to support you through times to come.
old.gif

un-named: Pretty much how I feel. I suppose it depends on what's been happening. On a few occasions, if someone's been good to me, I might be able to share some of my worries with them.
smile.png

Last edited:
ray's two cents :

Quote:
hugs.gif
He sounds amazing! Keep ahold of that guy, it sounds like he could be there to support you through times to come.
old.gif

un-named: Pretty much how I feel. I suppose it depends on what's been happening. On a few occasions, if someone's been good to me, I might be able to share some of my worries with them.
smile.png

I've only been home a week after a terrible break up and after just my second day home he had me laughing. He really is a great guy and I have no intention of losing him as a friend.​

Quote:
hugs.gif
old.gif

smile.png

I've only been home a week after a terrible break up and after just my second day home he had me laughing. He really is a great guy and I have no intention of losing him as a friend.

I love someone who can do that to me. Although it doesn't take much to set me laughing...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom