Who else is waiting the impossible wait?

I'm Back lol
tongue.png
!!! My 24 or 25 week old hen has laid around 20 eggs! Yet the oldest 26 week olds have not even laid 1!!! The youngest is 25 weeks which is the EE in my avatar isn't even close! So i guess i will have to wait even longer
pop.gif
old.gif

Mine are 20 weeks old and nothing so far:pop I'm going to put a golf ball in the nest. Maybe they'll take a hint. Would that work?
fl.gif

Still waiting for a brown egg here. All 21 weeks old tomorrow.

The 2 leghorns lay almost daily (and sometimes at night). One of the EEs lays every other day or so.

This morning, we found an egg mess on the poop board. We are assuming a shell-less egg. It was mostly egg white, just a little yolk. Perhaps it was our first brown egg!?

3, (or 4?) of 16 laying now.

Every day is exciting.
smile.png

Mine will be 19 wks. on Monday and one of them layed yesterday, it was exciting to see that my youngsters are starting to lay so yesterday I got 4 eggs so hopefully I will have more today:ya

well i found my third egg today do you think it is the same girl laying or a different one we got our first egg on thursday then our 2 egg yesterday and our third egg today could this be from just one hen our could i have more laying i have RIRs ,BRS, BSL, and EE that are 21 weeks old

First egg from thursday

60848_100_5638.jpg

second egg from yesterday (friday)

60848_100_5658.jpg

third egg from today

60848_100_5683.jpg

Can't help you with your question, but that second egg in the pic looks like a golf ball......
hide.gif

Actually, except for the egg, that is exactly what my nest box looks like, same brand of golf ball and everything. Maybe I'll print the picture and hang it in the coop so the gals can get the idea.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Maybe I'll try that...anything! At least I'm not the only one with older pullets not laying, but so far, mine girl seems to be the oldest! She looks like a hen, acts like a hen, is staying the red more often than not when she does that blushing thing...hoping it's soon.
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom