Who else is waiting the impossible wait?

chickenprincess92

Chirping
9 Years
Jul 12, 2010
My 5 chickens are 15 and 17 weeks old, i am still waiting for eggs!!!
D.gif
I guess they still are a little young but it feels like the hands on the clock just wont move.
barnie.gif
Im going to grow old waiting for them.
old.gif
It is so frusterating!!!
he.gif
Who else is still waiting?
th.gif

Last edited:
Ha your further on than me!

My wee babys are only 5/6 weeks old so no eggs for ages yet. None if there all Roooooos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oesdog - keep on waiting.
pop.gif
My big girlies still give me some eggs though -
D.gif

My chicks aren't even gonna be here till Friday, so I knew I had a good wait ahead of me....
barnie.gif
It was drivin me nuts, havin to wait, knowing we'd be outta store bought eggs very soon....

I couldn't wait, got 6 RIR's yesterday... and to my dismay, 4 eggs this am
th.gif
wee.gif

I am impressed that my hens are making this so frusterating. I bet they will lay soon. I hope yours lay soon to.
smile.png

I wish i could just tell them to lay me an egg, and they would just listen to me. I have a feeling my chicken will lay soon!!! I cant wait!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
STILL WAITING!!!
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
I will post again once I get my first egg

2 of our GSLs started laying last Tuesday, another joined the crowd this Tuesday... still got one holdout.

These girls were hatched March 1st (I think, may have been 2nd) so that makes 2 of them laying at 18 weeks and the third laying at 19 weeks... with one 19.5 week old still freeloading, maybe she'll decide to follow the pattern and we'll have four eggs on Tuesday?
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom