Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nats Chickens

Free Ranging
Jun 20, 2018
NSW, Australia
My Coop
My Coop
Anyone here enjoy cooking? Well, I have to say that I technically can cook food, but am much more of a wizz at baked goods. Anyone got any good recipes or things they wanna share? I know my favourite thing to make is apple pie and ice cream. Also chocolate fudge is nice, and anything that involves melting down chocolate or piping (or both!). So watdoya like?

Anyone here enjoy cooking? Well, I have to say that I technically can cook food, but am much more of a wizz at baked goods. Anyone got any good recipes or things they wanna share? I know my favourite thing to make is apple pie and ice cream. Also chocolate fudge is nice, and anything that involves melting down chocolate or piping (or both!). So watdoya like?

I love me some guinea pig soup ;)

talking about guineas don't people eat them in south america? pretty sure there was a thread on here about raising guinea pig's for meat. not for me lol.

for what i like cooking? depends. i really like cooking with wild game and fish. for wild game i really only have cooked water fowl (ducks and geese), fish i like cooking walleye, pike and perch.

but i have a list of things i want to try and cook. really want to get some snow geese this coming bird season and make sausage :)

I love homemade recipes!!! I don’t have the recipes with me now, but things I like to make are:

-Peanut Butter Blossoms
-Fun/interesting cookies(like adding exotic ingredients)
-I’ve recently gotten into making Arroz con leche, or “rice with milk”! It’s soooo good!!!
I love Rosemary shortbread cookies!

My parents are from the Dominican Republic so I'm very familiar with Arroz con leche even though it's never been my favorite. I prefer habichuelas con dulce(sweet bean soup) or majarete(sweet corn pudding).
My mom always let me experiment all I wanted so I got to try lots of things. When I was a kid I used to cook depending on what book or something I was into. During those Harry Potter days, I made everything from scones and fill English breakfasts to beef Wellington and Yorkshire pudding.
I'm usually in charge of the big holiday meals so I've made briskets, turducken, candied oranges and lemons, sugared cranberries.
I love experimenting. But I hate cleaning up!

Back
Top Bottom