Who has Digital TV? Your opinions......

kuntrygirl

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
11 Years
Feb 20, 2008
Opelousas, Louisiana
I have always wondered what is Digital TV and how many channels do you get if you have Digital TV? Does anyone have digital television? If so, do you like it? What channels do you get with Digital TV? What is the best type of digital television to purchase in order to have digital television?

Also, what is the best route to go if a person does not want to pay an arm, a leg, a foot, an eye and 3 chickens for Cable Television?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Digital sucks!! We use to get two sometimes three channels if the weather was right. After the big switch, only one and it goes out in the rain. Finally broke down and got satellite. If you are in a more urban area with several local stations I guess it might be okay but the signal is too weak to reach us more rural folk.

Also you don't have to buy a new tv. You can still get the converter boxes. The last time I was in wal mart I saw they had started carrying them again.

Last edited:
If you are still wondering it all depends on how good your tv signals where before the switch if they were not 100% perfct your in for trouble just bought my 3rd box for the same set and ended up wishing I didn't have a tv because if I didn't have one I wouldn't really miss it, cable is unavailable for my area and satalight is too high for the little I watch...

All signals are now digital. You need a good antenna to pick them up without dish or cable. The better the antenna, the better the pickup. Remember rotors and signal boosters? Location, location, location.

I';

All signals are now digital. You need a good antenna to pick them up without dish or cable. The better the antenna, the better the pickup. Remember rotors and signal boosters? Location, location, location.

I';

I';

I';

I';

I';

I';

Back
Top Bottom