Who is Facebook free???

bakerjw

Songster
9 Years
Apr 14, 2010
Johnson City, Tn
I quit a couple of years ago and never looked back.
If I want to know what my oldest and closest friends are doing I kick back in the chair and call them.
Just wondered.

I almost tried that.
I deleted all my photos, sent out a message, saying I am deleting my facebook account etc. etc. ......then I stopped before I truly did it. I have my brothers kids who live on the other side of the country. (usa). So I would miss seeing their pics (recent ones ) and stories. That truly is the only reason I am on.
wink.png

Me too - although I have never signed up. Sorry, but privacy is so much more important to me than gossip. And if I want to talk to my friends and loved ones, I want to Talk to them. Why else do I have so many minutes available on my phone?

I like facebook. Not obsessed with it, but I do like it because you can see pictures of your friends and family, especially if they're living far away from you....It's been wonderful because we've gotten back in touch with friends from long ago.

I also like playing the words with friends...A scrabble game.....It's entertaining.

I've never done it. I'm still alive.
The only annoying thing is when someone says to look at their pictures and they're on FB.
I guess I won't be looking at their pictures.

I'm one of those old fogeys that are not on Facebook. I don't even have a cell phone. My wife has one with the long distance plan so I use that for long distance calls, but I don't see the need for one. I waste enough time on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom