Who laid this egg? Brown eggs

A blue Cochin???? She has hair on her feet and legs like a Brahma. How is the behavior of a blue Cochin? Lol I’m so confused. Oh ok for the Americana I guess I will be getting green egg’s then huh 🤔.
Cochins have feathered legs too and a single comb which she appears to have. That’s why they said that. Cochins are very sweet birds.

I don’t have an Easter Egger she is an Americana mix and she’s little like bantam. My Brahma is definitely the biggest in the bunch. Let me see if I can find a picture of her.
Has anyone mentioned that you might have trouble with them trying to roost/sleep in these nest areas yet?

You might want to think about moving your roost bars above/higher than the nest boxes. Also...they aren't going to each claim a certain nest area each day. They may all lay in the same spot on Monday and they may each lay in a different spot the next day. So just because you found an egg in the same spot does not necessarily mean the same chicken laid it. Four

Cochins have feathered legs too and a single comb which she appears to have. That’s why they said that. Cochins are very sweet birds.
She doesn’t allow me to pick her up ever since she was a few weeks old and she is mean and pecks at my cinnamon queens when they are trying to eat.

I don’t have an Easter Egger she is an Americana mix and she’s little like bantam. My Brahma is definitely the biggest in the bunch. Let me see if I can find a picture of her.
The spelling of the A word is tricky and "important".

The I in your word means Easter Egger.

Notice this spelling:
Ameraucana

☝️
Not an Easter egger

Has anyone mentioned that you might have trouble with them trying to roost/sleep in these nest areas yet?

You might want to think about moving your roost bars above/higher than the nest boxes. Also...they aren't going to each claim a certain nest area each day. They may all lay in the same spot on Monday and they may each lay in a different spot the next day. So just because you found an egg in the same spot does not necessarily mean the same chicken laid it. Four
Oh. And yes we did change the roost bars higher and put the nesting boxes on one side and the bars on the other side. The picture is how it was before.

Back
Top Bottom