who likes to read

I'm adding my voice for the Outlander ~ Diana Gabaldon series. The graphic novel version of Outlander is out in a couple of days. Also, I've enjoyed recently Laurie King with her Sherlock Holmes, Mary Russell mystery/detective series. She has some other good ones too!!

I love to read too.

Currently reading:

"The Age of Wonder: How the Romantic Generation Discovered the Beauty and Terror of Science" by Richard Holmes
and
"Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" by Barbara Kingsolver

Both great reads so far.

Quote:
they ARE pretty good... GO FIREPAW! and Fireheart, who are the same cats.
tongue.png

Just read "How Capitalism Saved America" by Thomas DiLorenzo, and am currently reading "Nullification" by Thomas Woods. Also recently read "Pilgrim's Progress" by John Bunyan. Will be starting "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift soon.

i LOVE to read mainly Urban fantasy books though
smile.png
ill list a few of the series of books i have..

Vampire acadamy ( Richelle Mead)
Gorgenia Kincaid ( Richelle Mead)
Mercy Thomson series ( particia Briggs [ i think])
alpha and omega ( same Author as above)
Sookie stackhouse series (Charlaine harris)
and the series i cant remember its series name but the books are city of bones.. city of Ashes and city of glass i think and i dont think those are in order either
lol.png

I don't like Pilgrim's Progress! i had to read it for school! I read what ever people leave around...I'm have to read hard books for school...I'm not allowed to read YA books. Everybody will hate me for saying this, but I (personally) think YA fiction, esp. romance is revolting!
duc.gif

Quote:
Seriously? Pilgrim's Progress is great! It's FAR easier to understand than Beowulf or the Canterbury Tales.
lol.png
(All are school assignments; I just liked Pilgrim's Progress)

Back
Top Bottom