Who wants SQ Porcelain D'uccle eggs? "I do, i do!" 12+

vetgirl00us

Songster
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
Rome, GA
Porcies on the move, lol
porcies.jpg

Up for auction are 12+ at least one or two show quality porcelain d'uccle eggs. These are from my two trios that have been shown and won something every time. The last show they were at Feb 5th, they won best of breed, best of variety and reserve best of variety. They are good birds with excellent beards and foot feathering and a nice lav pattern of speckling over the porcelain color. I have a waiting list for these eggs but most people want large quantities and not all my birds are laying right now so I need to get these eggs out now. Eggs will be no older than 3 days and I store them at a cool temp and turn them until shipping time. They are all show qual birds! I wish I could hatch them all but bators are full and my baby boy is arriving in 18 days or less lol. payment must be made via paypal ([email protected]) by wednesday morning 10am EST for wednesday day ship and tracking will be provided. I ship priority mail and pack very well.

***NOTE: SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE- SHIPPING IS $13.00 ADDITIONAL FOR 12+ EGGS*** There was an error in the listing and I can't re-edit the auction, only this part.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom