Whos hatching on the 11th? 16th and 19th and 23rd????

Well my babies are hatching today. I have 31 eggs out of 35 that were viable. 8 Have hatched so far and 6 more are cracked, 4 have chips and a lot of noise is coming from the bator. I will post some pics when they all hatch. I am so excited.

Mine are hatching today. So far 4 hatched with 3 more to go.
lol.png
Two are yellowish/reddish and two are black. At least one has feathered legs so a Cochin daddy. One of the black may be pure Austrolorp, won't know for sure until it's dry. The other black looks to have a Wyandotte comb, so most likely an SLW for a mommy. Can't wait to see what the others look like.

Congrats and good luck to everyone watching their bator.
yippiechickie.gif

My hatch is done. Hatched 9 out of 14 Welsumer and 9 out of 15 Partridge Chantecler eggs that I bought from two BYC forum members. I'm pleased.

I have a couple of eggs to hatch on the 30th but I plan to be 500 miles away because my brother is having major surgery. It can be done if I don't stay long but if something goes wrong I'll be there longer. I don't have anybody that knows what to do to take care of them for me unless DH stays here. I just hope nothing goes wrong and they need help. I can stay gone for no longer than 5 days. There is somebody that can come in and check on them but I don't trust his wife and i'm sure she will show up with him so she can go through my meds, which won't be here anyway.

Well it looks like my Hatch is done now. I have 21 healthy chicks out of 31 viable eggs. Two of the chicks started cracking their shell but never finished. I felt so bad for the little guys. Anyway I am giving all 21 chicks to my sister in law and will do another round when I get back from Pittsburgh on the 8th. I hope all goes well with every ones attempts and you get as much joy from your flock as i do from mine.

Paul

:::UPDATE::: i have 5 turkeys hatched out now but one seems not to be able to walk ...i dont know y but he dont even come close to gettin on his feet? what can i do or it there nothing to do?

Back
Top Bottom