Who's your favorite Bible Teacher and Christian Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what is brand new on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/LesFeldickChannel

I'm
so excited to see this!!!!!
ya.gif

texasgal, thank you so much for posting that song! I went and listened to it and absolutely love it. I spent some time listening to more of their music and found this:

Prayer for a Friend:

Lord, I lift my friend to You, I've done all that I know to do
I lift my friend to You
Complicated circumstances have clouded his view
Lord, I lift my friend up to You

I fear that I won't have the words that he needs to hear
I pray for Your wisdom, oh God, and a heart that's sincere

Lord, I lift my friend to You
My best friend in the world, I know he means much more to You
I want so much to help him, but this is something he has to do
And Lord, I lift my friend up to You

'cause there's a way that seems so right to him
But You know where that leads
He's becoming a puppet of the world, too blind to see the strings
My friend up to You

Lord, I lift my friend to You, I've done all that I know to do
I lift my friend to You

I played it over and over, singing it out loud. I changed the word friend to the word son.

Once again, thank you so much for sharing, texasgirl.

Keith Moore is my favorite teacher/encourager. All his material is free online at Moore Life Ministries. I thoroughly believe in free will. Keith is really strong on each person taking responsibility for his own mistakes (not blaming it on God or Satan) and then covering it all with His infinite grace.

I'm rather surprised not to have seen anyone mention "Allistair Begg" Truth for Life. He's on here on WMHR daily but you can listen to him on line of course.
His teaching on "spirtiual warfare" is good. Oh and Eccleciates.
To I'm surprised not to have seen "Elizabeth Elliot". She's an excellent teacher for the ladies, though she has taught me a thing or two. She's no longer teaching on the radio but you may be able to get her on line.
Though personally I recommend keeping your main preacher the pastor of your church.
And keeping our main "teacher" the Holy Ghost who helps us understand the bible in a "personal" way.

I changed the line at the bottom of my post because there are some offended by my sense of humor and I need the reminder. I would rather not offend anyone.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm so glad that blessed you ... Casting Crowns is an amazing group .. they really know how to touch the heart of the common man .. and help you see Jesus as your savior .. I love them.

Quote:
Ok .. I listened to him this morning online .. I like! He's very easy to understand.. Thanks. I just really LOVE LOVE LOVE having such a variety of teachers and lessons .. I listen all day when I can.

Joseph Prince from Singapore. Also if you want someone to challenge your walk, Heidi Baker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom