Whose Been Married The Longest On BYC?

Quote:
gig.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
You mean on the thread? I think that mostly women are responding. ALthough as most of us are saying good things about our spouses that should make all you guys very happy.
smile.png

No I meant totaling up the years with the different wives I've had.

Quote:
You mean on the thread? I think that mostly women are responding. ALthough as most of us are saying good things about our spouses that should make all you guys very happy.
smile.png

No I meant totaling up the years with the different wives I've had.

lau.gif

maybe you can just average the number of years between the women.
tongue.png

My great uncle and great aunt have been married over 50 years. My great uncle (uncle Elwood) pasted away a couple years ago. He had a heart attack.

20 years in March so hard to believe. Love at first sight met him in the interview process for a job and thought OMG if I don't get this job I may never see him again. Was starting to plot how I could possibly see him. Got the job started dating a few months later and found out he was thinking the same thing, how he could possibly see me if I didn't get the job. Nice to go back and remember that moment now and then.

Last edited:
We celebrated our 10th on Wednesday. But congrats to all you out there! That is wonderful to know that people DO stay together still.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom