Whose Hatching Around the 31rst? !!!Come On Join In On This Post!!!

I had a hatch last night and a big ol pip this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
Cant wait
droolin.gif

I have 6 eggs under my Natasha... hatching today! 2 are already out!!
big_smile.png

they are 5 welsumer, and 1 EE/welsumer cross... cant wait to see what that one turns out to look like
roll.png

I hope everyone's eggs continue to hatch!!

It's day 20 for me and I am anxiously waiting for something. The deflecting piece of foil got knocked away from the lightbulb some how last night and they got a bit toasty this morning...right against the light it was 104 but the air thermometer in the back corner only read 98, so hopefully everyone is still alive and set to hatch tomorrow. I can't quit staring at my eggs waiting for that first pip.
jumpy.gif

Mine are on day 19 and I'm anxiously awaiting something to happen. Of the 12 chicken eggs and 5 pheasant eggs put into the bator, 4 of each showed as clear and were discarded. I can't see into the 1 remaining pheasant egg, so I'm not sure if anything is happening there. Of the other 8 chicken eggs, 6 had definite life on day 15 and 2 I just wasn't sure enough about to throw away. So far, no bad smell from the hatcher, so I guess we just wait and see.
fl.gif

I just hope at least one hatches, but just in case I've got another 12 chicken eggs ready to go into the bator this afternoon.
roll.png

Turkeys should go or quit by tomorrow. This hen's eggs never have hatched well, which has always made me go hmmm and two of these four have quit this weekend. Dunno what's up but since she got eaten by a fox I won't have to play that game again.

My little late and backwards chick made it and is sitting in the brooder with a couple of buds I pulled in from the yard.

Here's to the last two poults
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Not lookin' good for the double yolker. No movement. The double yolker and one other are the only two that have not at least pipped. 9 have hatched. 2 zipping and two pips. The two that have zipped did it at 3 am this morning and are still not out so I may have to help. They are both still alive 'cause I can see them breathing but the membrane looks like it is drying.
Still keeping my fingers crossed for the twins.

Back
Top Bottom