Why HOA!?

step one: 10 foot privacy fence. step two: "hey doc, can you sign this permission to keep an emotional support bird?"

worked for a relative of mine.
Great idea! I have been looking to do this! I will keep you guys updated in what happens. Thank you❤️🦆

And I have also been looking at a great house in Boulder Colorado, so might move.

If you want ducks, you need several as they are flock animals. They will destroy your yard, be loud and messy. You need acreage so don't try in a neighborhood with HOA - for the sake of the animals.
Yes I am looking to buy around 3-4, but y’all know about duck math, so probably more!😅 I’m not going to mess around with HOA, and I’m going to probably move. I don’t want to anger anybody so I will just move.
Sorry if I did anger anyone.❤️😓

Here is a copy of my list of MUST HAVE's for my Realtor when searching for a home:
1. Strong Internet
2. NO HOA
3. 5 Acres
4. 3 bedrooms
5. etc. etc. etc. See number 2. This is best for you and for ducks (I had one named Elmer Evenrude when I was young.) Just because I now want a horse doesn't mean I have the right place for it. If I want it bad enough, I'm going to have to move (repeating the above list.)

Back
Top Bottom