Why HOA!?

You don't need five acres, I have only two and that is enough to support four geese, three ducks, eleven chickens, and two turkeys :). But that is only if you don't try branching out and getting four-footed ruminates.
Correct, that wasn't my point. My point was the list itself and the fact that I have NO HOA on my list. If you want things that are not allowed in HOA, don't live under HOA. Personally, it's that important to me to not be told how to live, that it's my #2 criteria for where I live. #1 is about making a living.

Correct, that wasn't my point. My point was the list itself and the fact that I have NO HOA on my list. If you want things that are not allowed in HOA, don't live under HOA. Personally, it's that important to me to not be told how to live, that it's my #2 criteria for where I live. #1 is about making a living.
You don't need five acres, I have only two and that is enough to support four geese, three ducks, eleven chickens, and two turkeys :). But that is only if you don't try branching out and getting four-footed ruminates.
Yes, I agree! I HATE being told what to do! Especially by something regarding animals, so I will move to a house that doesn’t live under HOA’s rules. Thanks y’all!❤️

I agree, you didn't anger anyone and I certainly don't ever want to be "read," as angry. You asked a question and this subject does come up alot, if you do a forum search for "HOA," you'll see a ton of discussion. It's all discussion not anger......
I’m sorry! I will look those up. I haven’t thought of that!😅❤️ thanks

Not to be rude, but I do actually have anxiety, so having an emotional support duck(or bird) might help me. I’ve never actually tried it.☺️
We all have anxiety. And everyone on this site I'd imagine finds some comfort in having chickens or ducks or birds.
I need 40 give or take just to get through my day but that doesn't mean to run out and play the emotion support animal card just to try and skirt a rule that you or your parents signed up to follow.

If it's a pet you're wanting maybe look into getting a pigeon? They're considered feral and you could say it just showed up and won't leave, you could make it look like they really were feral with some bird baths and a bird feeder, plus they're very quiet and super personable. Should something go wrong I doubt it would be hard to find them a new home.
Or get a couple male calls. Like someone else said getting a doctor's note might be the best way to go about this. As well as keeping it very small scale, no more than two or three.

If it's a pet you're wanting maybe look into getting a pigeon? They're considered feral and you could say it just showed up and won't leave, you could make it look like they really were feral with some bird baths and a bird feeder, plus they're very quiet and super personable. Should something go wrong I doubt it would be hard to find them a new home.
Or get a couple male calls. Like someone else said getting a doctor's note might be the best way to go about this. As well as keeping it very small scale, no more than two or three.
Thank you! I’ve also have never thought of this! I love pigeons, so I will definitely consider!❤️

Do your research
Chill Leopard GIF

I don't think he's wrong. You can do as you please but don't be upset when people have suggestions that you don't like. And everyone does experience anxiety, you may experience it more than others, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom