Why i do not want GMO in my food or my pets food

Status
Not open for further replies.
GMO food looks and tastes nicer than boring normal old food. Its also saving money.

I don't want to live to be 109 or whatever as a wrinkled ugly old man. Better live a fast and fun life and burn out early - eating pizza and chocolate, drinking good wine and having fun with the ladies - and actually enjoying life (we only have the one), I don't obsess and worry about GMO , chemicals and eat cabbages.

Anyway, how come people think natural foods are so healthy? Eat a few poison natural berries or mushrooms from the forest and see how long you live - they are natural and free of human chemicals.

HEY BEAR FOOT . Since you took on a Copy Writed Name for a Organic Certified Farm in MI . DO oyu think being Sued will be an issue ?There name is Patented and A BUISNESS ITS against the law for you to Use the Name even if you just sell Dogs and goats with out their Permission

I didn't see either a Trade Mark ("TM"), Service Mark ("SM") or a Copy Right Mark ("C") after there business name are you sure they are a "Patented or Trade Marked Business? Just registering a business name with the State and having a vendor's license does not protect the name from others using it.

Chris

We in my family learned 17 dead from agent Orange And children have it as well. grand kids also but hey you know it may of killed the pelicans but lets just Spray it on the people,.

I hope someone has learned for all this .
They may be bullys but i am the only daughter of a Green Beret who also trained Navy seals I timmed my daddy in the shark tanks .
i also have 7 Brothers so none of these kids have anything on my life growing up.

like i said I hope those that work for monsantos live a long life,.

I know my time thanks to them before i was born has been shortened . I also know its been shortened when i got shot in 1997
But i do Know when i put food on the table and Know its the best i could care less about cost. Its expensive ok what ever we do have farms adding on milk not treated with growth hormons
but also Isnt your family worth a little more effort ?

to say the food is too expensive is to tell me you have insurance policies on your family that makes life look better every time you put poison on the plate ,.
I love mushroom hunting by the way been doing it since i could use a knife, Tammy

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
to say the food is too expensive is to tell me you have insurance policies on your family that makes life look better every time you put poison on the plate ,.
Most people are not "rich" enough to eat organic food or even feed it [organic feed] to there livestock.

I'll give you a good example on how some people are trying to rip the people off by putting the "Organic" label on something.
Baker Creek sells Organic Roma Tomato Seed at 1.25 for 25 seeds now Burpee Seeds sells Organic Roma Tomato Seeds at 4.95 for 200 seeds (that's .61 cents of 25 seeds).

Now I grow nearly 80% of my food and I would be willing to bet that is more than you or most of the others on BYC that is pushing the organic food.

I would love to know just why Organic Food and Feed are so expensive when they do so much less to grow it.

Chris

Yes, organic and NON GM foods should be a lot cheaper than normal food because the farmers don't have to spend money on expensive chemicals to spray on the crops or feed the animals. All them hormones and vaccines must cost a lot.

We in my family learned 17 dead from agent Orange And children have it as well. grand kids also but hey you know it may of killed the pelicans but lets just Spray it on the people,.

I hope someone has learned for all this .
They may be bullys but i am the only daughter of a Green Beret who also trained Navy seals I timmed my daddy in the shark tanks .
i also have 7 Brothers so none of these kids have anything on my life growing up.

like i said I hope those that work for monsantos live a long life,.

I know my time thanks to them before i was born has been shortened . I also know its been shortened when i got shot in 1997
But i do Know when i put food on the table and Know its the best i could care less about cost. Its expensive ok what ever we do have farms adding on milk not treated with growth hormons
but also Isnt your family worth a little more effort ?

I love mushroom hunting by the way been doing it since i could use a knife, Tammy

Edited by Staff

I am a retired infantryman. We are the ones willing to do the right thing and for that one person wants to call us cooks in so many words. For bear creek to only quote partial sentences to try and create an argument is wrong. Monsanto is a terrible, terrible company. I have a friend who was exposed to Agent Orange and he has cancer. But people would like to trust that same company with their food. Whatever. I used to read a lot of stuff on here but I think I'll just move along. I have never used chemicals to treat my chickens. My chickens are fed DE among a number of other things. They had some lice and I applied DE and they don't have lice anymore. Hmmm....

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you find this Expensive Organic food when with GMO's you ahve Dr bills ontop of the Grocery list .
There are Places

you pay 20 bucks a month and are allowed 100 pounds of organic veggies a month .send me a message on your state only and i will be happy to help People should not have to pay an arm and a leg for any such food .

I find it 2-5 cents more expensive in my stores .

the GMO food is more so costy then the organic in many ways . It sounds to me like this is a ploy to get people to eat GMO junk.
maybe another Troll ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom