Why i do not want GMO in my food or my pets food

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Diatamatious earth i know it well i have it in my coop in a bread sack bag so the girls can dust themselves as they wish .
Pumpkin as a wormer

If people only realised the ingreedience in most the pills they buy they would smack their foreheads.

Quote: Dear Heart I grow 100% my own food or go out into the woods and pick it ,
I have an acre land and yes i do work hard , My neighbors also have smaller parcials and Grow their own food . Its not that hard ! Try Buying from Azurestandards.com and enjoy for those that are getting screwed on buying as you say EXPENSIVE Organic. also Natures foods . if someone was interested all they would have to do is to ask i am happy to help after all i do love america and my fellow americans its the Devils like monsantos and their workers who know this is bad for us that i wish suffer instead of pain of death I pray they live long and watch those they love suffer just like my mom and and us watched my dad , baby brother john and now my mom and remaining siblings watch me suffer . there for i wish this upon them and those trying to knock Organic

For anyone wanting to learn where to buy seeds that are even lower in price as well as How to save your own seeds from fruit bought in stores or picked up at local harvest and farms pm me

Organic seeds afterthe monsantios devil has tried to kill off all Good seed not harmed by them anyseen not monsantos is now rare and the only seed garenteed NON GMO is Certified Organic

Last edited:
Dear Heart I grow 100% my own food or go out into the woods and pick it ,
I have an acre land and yes i do work hard , My neighbors also have smaller partials and Grow their own food . Its not that hard ! Try Buying from Azure standards.com and enjoy for those that are getting screwed on buying as you say EXPENSIVE Organic. also Natures foods . if someone was interested all they would have to do is to ask i am happy to help after all i do love America and my fellow Americans its the Devils like Monsanto's and their workers who know this is bad for us that i wish suffer instead of pain of death I pray they live long and watch those they love suffer just like my mom and and us watched my dad , baby brother john and now my mom and remaining siblings watch me suffer . there for i wish this upon them and those trying to knock Organic

For anyone wanting to learn where to buy seeds that are even lower in price as well as How to save your own seeds from fruit bought in stores or picked up at local harvest and farms pm me

Organic seeds after the Monsanto's devil has tried to kill off all Good seed not harmed by them any seen not Monsanto's is now rare and the only seed guaranteed NON GM is Certified Organic
You do not by any food at all?
You don't by any meat, fruits or vegetables etc.[or food products, example salt, baking soda, baking powder, pepper, cooking oils etc]

I will also add that Organic Seeds are not rare.

Chris

Last edited:
Dear Heart I grow 100% my own food or go out into the woods and pick it ,
I have an acre land and yes i do work hard , My neighbors also have smaller parcials and Grow their own food . Its not that hard ! Try Buying from Azurestandards.com and enjoy for those that are getting screwed on buying as you say EXPENSIVE Organic. also Natures foods . if someone was interested all they would have to do is to ask i am happy to help after all i do love america and my fellow americans its the Devils like monsantos and their workers who know this is bad for us that i wish suffer instead of pain of death I pray they live long and watch those they love suffer just like my mom and and us watched my dad , baby brother john and now my mom and remaining siblings watch me suffer . there for i wish this upon them and those trying to knock Organic

Organic seeds afterthe monsantios devil has tried to kill off all Good seed not harmed by them anyseen not monsantos is now rare and the only seed garenteed NON GMO is Certified Organic
This person sounds way paranoid about their food - bordering on a mental illness. They want people to suffer watching loved ones suffer if they knock organic food?!!!! really?! People are DEVILS if they don't love organic food only? wow.

I can not believe that they do not buy any kind of food at all and only eat what they grow of find in the forest?

Do they make their own bread from their own wheat?
What about sugar - have they got a sugar cane refinery?
What about spices, salt, pepper, sauces etc?
What about tea, coffee, milk, ... the list is endless.

What about their shoes and clothes and bathroom products like shampoo. Do they make their own cosmetics and medicines also from the things they find in the forest. Are they living in some kind of fairy land?

They say not really that hard to live like that. Well most people do not have and acre of land - most people live in cities or towns.

It sound like they are living in a dream world and they have a good imagination - they sound delusional to me.

I'm not going to involve myself much is this arguement because there's just no point in trying to get "religious fanatics" to be reasonable, they're too invested in their beliefs. The organic-non-gmo-big business is bad religion is one of the most fanatical of all religions.
You keep it up though, you may keep some innocent from being brainwashed.
Your Anti-belief post implies you are an atheist. Lets just examine the atheist belief set:
1. The universe magically appeared in a "poof there it is" big bang event, but with God absent.
2. That there is no God, a faith-based belief that cannot be proven.
3. That we must destroy the Lord's genetic code because man is god.

Yep, pretty reasonable.

And as far as brainwashing, the public is classically conditioned to be aetheist by a repetitive barrage from school, movies, magazines, TV, and internet. Repetition, repetition, repetition. Just like Pavlov's dogs are trained to salivate to the sound of a bell.

You think its good Monsanto has a monopoly over your life? Here are some of your health benefits:
1. You will have to buy the right to have children. That's not free, its gonna cost you.
2. You want food? Yep buy it from us. Might be cheap now to shut down organic but just wait until they have complete control.
3. Got cancer? We got the treatments at 10k a pop. Ya the treatment is gonna kill you but thats a side issue.

4. Side issue: Clean water? Yep, gonna cost. Nice and in a bottle, more expensive than gasoline. Just fiction now but.. oh wait.

Ya agro-pharma is bad. Why do you think they are raiding Amish farmers, who have never been violent in their history, with swat teams and pulling guns on them? The crime: Selling nutritious milk, never have been shown to cause disease [except foreign imports]

This person sounds way paranoid about their food - bordering on a mental illness. They want people to suffer watching loved ones suffer if they knock organic food?!!!! really?! People are DEVILS if they don't love organic food only? wow.

I can not believe that they do not buy any kind of food at all and only eat what they grow of find in the forest?

Do they make their own bread from their own wheat?
What about sugar - have they got a sugar cane refinery?
What about spices, salt, pepper, sauces etc?
What about tea, coffee, milk, ... the list is endless.

What about their shoes and clothes and bathroom products like shampoo. Do they make their own cosmetics and medicines also from the things they find in the forest. Are they living in some kind of fairy land?

They say not really that hard to live like that. Well most people do not have and acre of land - most people live in cities or towns.

It sound like they are living in a dream world and they have a good imagination - they sound delusional to me.
I agree what you are saying, there does seem to be a lot of people that are "paranoid" about there food, it's almost like Cibophobia.

We [The wife, kids and I] grow most of our food and make a percentage of other products because;
(1) - We can
(2) - We like too
(3) - It cost me a whole lot less to grow or make your own than it is to buy it.

I can say about 80% of my families food we grow ourselves and as far as other products [bathroom products, laundry soap, clothing, etc] I would say my family makes about 30 percent of those products out of mostly home grown products.

Chris

We don't
There are multiple varieties of GMO corn, cotton, soybeans, etc.
There are also germplasms developed for specific areas and weather conditions.

http://www.monsanto.com/products/Pages/corn-seeds.aspx

LOL "multiple varieties of GMO" crops? OMG! Just try to find NON-GMO beet pulp. You can't because 95% of sugar beet crops planted in the US are from GMO seed. Having different varieties of GMO crops IS NOT natural BIODIVERSITY. Many horse owners have had to give up a unique and useful feed because they try to keep GMO's out of their animals. To have to walk away from a feed in which no other feed/crop out there provides the same features? That's the start of Armageddon.

But never mind. You're clearly on the side of the laboratory providing for all our needs...just as natural intended.
hmm.png

No Like i said we have a Family ranch 3000 acres all organic

W make our own flour . And no i am not amish

Certified Organic seeds are

seeds simply marked Natural are Not Organic Neither is your food

Cant have salt or sugar so no i do not cook with it

any other Questions Oh and i just bought turkey eggs for my 4h group and have my own chickens i will also be buying eggs for myself from same lady when i buy my chicken eggs

Why buy food that you have no idea how it was cared for when you can grow your own

Jak , I do not care if you nock organic I just want the people who work for monsantos to suffer as others are and will

You can change my words around like Most people with your Brain waves can. I think between us i bet out of your whole family my iq will top them all combind.
I have worked in many Government jobs and if you will Mentally Ill ? LMAO are you name calling now because you have No way to win what is already posted as fact ?
Eat what you will . be who you are but i still wish that workers of monsantos from the top to the bottom will suffer as they have caused many already to suffer. Long life is what i wished upon them Not suffering I stated they can then watch their loved ones suffer as many of us are watching .
Switch my words around ? WHat ever i graduated at 14 yrs old im out of kindergarden and it seems your mind is still playing those games .

If you don't like MY thread GET OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom