Why won't anyone reply?

DottieMarie

Songster
11 Years
May 6, 2008
South East MI
I sent a post to this area and to the "what am I" area and no response from either. Is it because no one knows or am I on the "don't respond" list?
I'm feeling a little neglected.
hu.gif

Yup, sometimes it takes alittle time to have posts answered...especially before having morning coffee or getting online ...
caf.gif

Well, to be fair, there are posts that never get a response. Why else would there be a "Show unanswered posts" link? Sometimes they just get lost in the shuffle. Next time try a catchier title to get people's attention. The regulars have answered so many questions of your type that I'm sure their eyes unwittingly just skip right over a post that doesn't stand out.
smile.png

Thanks for the replies. I was really starting to worry; but than again, I'm a worrier by nature.
(I can thank my Dad for that trait)
tongue.png

I really am so new to this and I have to check with you guys on EVERYTHING....I'm so glad this site exisits; you're the best!!

Hello, I don't think you should feel that way. Sometimes people just don't see the post or don't have time to answer it at that point. Or, yes, like you said some of us don't know. But, in the future you should get at least one reply that would hopfully help you
smile.png

-alex
Cheers Newbie
smile.png

Good morning chickennewbie! Sometimes it just takes awhile for the right people to see your post. By that I mean, the ones that know the answer to your question. I know that I am one to look at a post and if I don't have the answer that the person is looking for, I don't answer it. If you want honest and sincere answers, then sometimes you have to be patient!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom