Wife thought she was a chicken

lau.gif
My wife has a sleep disorder too, sleepwalks ALOT. But I was told if I told any stories about the things she's done while asleep that the next story I told would be in divorce court.
No skerd of her, nope, but she does control the fried chicken so I'm gonna just shut up.
hide.gif

don't tell her you posted that here - you want to stay on her good side
smile.png

My kids do funny things all the time - just recently my oldest was sitting on his bed reaching up saying "the sun, the sun, I found the sun!!!!"

Quote:
At my house I control the recipe for "Slow roasted BBQ Pot Roast" Boy that keeps the men in check if necessary. At our it is DH with the sleep disorder.

Quote:
At my house I control the recipe for "Slow roasted BBQ Pot Roast" Boy that keeps the men in check if necessary. At our it is DH with the sleep disorder.

Yeah, it was a married woman that wrote the quote "The way to man's heart is through his stomach". I'm sure of it. My boy and I are both big eaters, most threats don't work well with us, but when she cuts those eyes at us and asks if we "plan on eating" today... Well we tend to be really good really fast.
My wife is a great cook. When I cook the kids cry and the dog goes and eats at the neighbors.

n5ugw, for your sake, I hope your wife isn't a BYC member. If she is, you're TOAST!!

smack.gif

That's awful funny, though. I woke my husband up, the other night, when I sat bolt upright and swore. In my dream there was a quail on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom