Wilbur’s cancer journey.

Pics
Oh, Butterscotch, I'm so sorry about this latest development! (I am finally all caught up.) I'll put him on my prayer list because God cares about animals too, after all, He created them too, and He knows how we feel about them! I had so hoped Wilbur would would beat this cancer and have an uneventful recovery. But we are all with you and him and will be here rooting for both of you and hoping for the best. 2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate? WIIIIIIILLLLL-BUUURRRR!
:love Hang in there, Buddy! 🥰
Yeah Wilbur will get through this I am sure

Ok another update:
Wilbur is still at the vets and they have told us that some of the nodules in his stomach are enlarged which leads them to believe his cancer may have advanced. However, the vets do Not think it’s gotten to his head and if it is the case that it has spread to his stomach (which there is a chance because of the enlarged nodules) we have a choice to either continue treatment and change the chemo or stop completely and try an alternative.
overnight after being put on meds he had no seizures but he had one yesterday after we left, not a very long one because the vet went to get some meds and came back and he was already over it.
He is coming home today which should be good. But this message goes out to everyone who reads it: can you please make sure to keep him in your prayers because the more positive energy out there for him the better. I believe he will get through this and I believe it wholeheartedly and I’d appreciate it (really appreciate it) if you make sure to stay positive to.

thanks to everyone for their support and I will make sure to keep you updated

I love his big floppy lips, too, they make him look so thoughtful and dignified. ❤️🥰
Haha look at this photo I have of him he looks like he is pouting lol
91257057-60B0-49DC-822E-9E55DC9E13F5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom