Wild baby piglet!!

Quote:
I'd apply if I did not live so far away
lau.gif
"Imp you better be good santa is watching you !!!
pop.gif
old.gif

The Impster is never good...
tongue.png

Its always coal in his stocking...every year..

well look at it this way the little piggy will be a test for you to see if you want to raise them, "just don't call him babe"
lau.gif
lau.gif
bun.gif
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
<sigh> I know!! I'll just do what I do when we have to cull a rooster I like!! Go inside till the deed is done!!
hide.gif

you will still have to deel with the meat
roll.png

Quote:
<sigh> I know!! I'll just do what I do when we have to cull a rooster I like!! Go inside till the deed is done!!
hide.gif

you will still have to deel with the meat
roll.png

That's the easy part. Look I can't go hunting, I acted brave once went out there with my husband had my sons gun and everything. It was 22 degrees. VERY unusual for Louisiana. I lasted about 30 minutes. Still don't know if it was the cold or the fact that the longer I sat there the more I told myself that there was so way I could shoot anything. The funniest thing is I process all the meat they kill. I deal with the chickens once there dead. I just don't think I can actually do the killing part. BUT I've also never had to do it. Maybe if it came to that I would. Who knows.
idunno.gif

Quote:
Most that have it just aren't "documented", but it's your life to risk if you think a wild pig is worth it

http://www.lsuagcenter.com/NR/rdonl...4958D7505/79152/AnimalScienceFebruary2006.pdf

two years ago 33 feral hogs were trapped in north Louisiana and 17 had pseudorabies

Over half doesn't sound "rare" to me​

That's great information... But since it's 5 years old I think I'll contact LSU and see if there's any more updated informaton! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom