Will any one have any game hen eggs in the spring

I am getting game eggs now but I am working on a project to share with the 1much just as soon as the lazy hens cooperate.
11624_pict0195.jpg

I have him with two silver neck hens that are not laying yet. I'm also adding two gold neck hens to his harem. I can't wait to see his offsping. I'm rounding up more hens for him because there are just so many people that want some of his offspring.

Sorry about the hi jack

Quote:
AWSOME looking bird!!!! Love thoose colors!

His name is Dexter. I have people that show there game birds that are bringing there hens to him to mate. I wonder what I should charge for that service? It hasn't happened yet but shouldn't be long from now. One of the fellows bringing a hen won first and second place in a show with a bird he got from me. I thought that was pretty cool.

Quote:
AWSOME looking bird!!!! Love thoose colors!

His name is Dexter. I have people that show there game birds that are bringing there hens to him to mate. I wonder what I should charge for that service? It hasn't happened yet but shouldn't be long from now. One of the fellows bringing a hen won first and second place in a show with a bird he got from me. I thought that was pretty cool.

Just do like other animal owners do....
either charge a fee or get pick of the litter!!!!
wink.png

Quote:

Just do like other animal owners do....
either charge a fee or get pick of the litter!!!!
wink.png

Thanks for the info I don't know what I will do because I have sooooo may game birds right now. I was trying to get away from games and them along comes Dexter and here I am right back in it. I guess I'm hooked. I've had games for 12 years now.

the1much,
I really like the pumpkin husley line. Our pumpkin rooster is a little larger framed than our roundhead rooster. I will have to get out and get some photos of them. I am sure you will like the pumpkins.
Christie
smile.png

Well I got lucky today rain has stopped and I went & took picks of my trio, I am hoping theese pullets breed with Sid and I get lots of eggs from them soon!
1much I would also like to see what the pumkin type look like.
19900_hpim1982.jpg

19900_hpim1982.jpg

19900_hpim1983.jpg

Back
Top Bottom