will this get my black amerauana kicked out of the show

rollkeeg877

Songster
9 Years
Dec 4, 2012
london ontario

thats the only little bit of a dirty blond he has on him each dot is like a mm big its not that noticeable unless you look close he is a purebred he has everything the APA asks for but all he has is the 5 little dots on his neck hackles likely i will do a little trim on those to get rid of the dots unless it don't matter which i believe it does

thats what he looks like he's all black but all he has is a couple brown dots

I am not positive, but I think cutting off the feathers would qualify as faking. I think it would be better to just show him as is, dots and all. He is pretty and it would not DQ him.
thumbsup.gif

ok cause he is a very nice bird that comes from very strong lines and he did have a little white dot on one of his wing feathers so i cut the dot off i couldn't stand it lol but not the whole feather just the tip cause thats what it was on but i just don't want to get a bad prize or something not to good for him when i show him i also half to wait for him to moult cause he has a purple high lights on his feathers from the sun that are not suppose to be there i don't think you can see it just the green which is suppose to be there but not the purple

Back
Top Bottom