Will Trade Artwork / Custom Pet Portraits for ???

Quote:
Yeah, I'll trade anything on my website....and I've got more stuff to come--I just have to scan it in & publish my website for the updates to take...I've been super busy with work the last few days & then the godaddy stuff made my 'puter crash so all of the stuff I'd just posted went bye bye.
he.gif
But yeah...I'll get more updates posted soon!

Oh and I'll consider some other breeds...if they are lesser known, rare and standard size....will also consider geese (as long as I can house them with my ducks).

Quote:
No, Buckeyes are the only Pure that I have.

Dern it! I'll keep you in mind...I'm trying to convince hubby to let me have a free range shelter--so some of my chickens may end up being a mixed flock of free rangers (at least during the summer months....how are the buckeyes at foraging & survivability?

First off, I have always admired your avatar!
big_smile.png

I do not exactly have anything you are looking for, but I do have Mille Fleur d'Uccles, which are exactly the same as the Porcelains except without the "lav" (lavender) gene. Also, I have these birds.
I would be interested in a 'custom poultry portrait'. I could send you a dozen pure Bantam eggs, if I had something you wanted
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom