Will you critique my new website?

The pictures load very slowly I am not sure a lot of folks have the patience for that. If you are trying to sell fowl given the photo's on your site I would go for a little less art and more detail.

These are just my thoughts. I couldnt do a website if my life depended on it, so in terms of that congratulations and I hope it does well for you

I like it. My only complaint is that white writing on dark green is a bit hard to read. Change the font size to a bit bigger and it would be fine.
smile.png

This is a beautiful site and really helpful, too. My only complaint is that the plural of "FAQ" is "FAQs" not "FAQ'S". (The use of the apostrophe is to show possession, not plurals, a very common error.) But you've built a very attractive site!

thumbsup.gif

Rusty

I'm not a duck person, which I presume this site is geared toward. So when you mention you having domestic ducks and the site being for people wanting to care for wild ducks, those two terms sound opposite to me. But as I said, I know nothing of ducks (well...except that they quack, have bills, webbed feet, etc.). On your FAQ section about ducks flying, did you mean to say "pinion the wings as a day old" or "pinion the wings at a day old" ??? That's just a possible typo.
Your photos are lovely. I do agree with the poster who said the site seemed really slow to load pages... but it's going to be a beautiful site once all the kinks are ironed out!

Just wondering, do you guys who said the site loads slow have dial-up, because it seems to be loading quickly for me?

Loaded up to me pretty quick. For those who are on dial ups will take longer time to upload pictures.

Interesting read too!

There is a pic of the rear end of a duck in one of your duck breeds. You might need to crop that pic out or reduce the size of the pic or adjusted.

Looks pretty good!

Back
Top Bottom