Will you"Ever Kill AND Eat Your "CHICKENS" Pls tell your ideas to the world no - ARGUMENT pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishnu kokareko

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 24, 2012
INDIA , KERALA
mine = no

reason= cause i love them i consider them as my family

in THIS MANNER PLS POST YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS THAKS
love.gif

NO ARGUMENTS

All caps and huge fonts is a bit much. Yes, I plan on dispatching my chickens in a couple of years when production slows down. I'm already waiting for a cockerel to come up to weight. My chickens are for eggs, then meat.While I enjoy them, there are no illusions that they are pets.They are livestock. These 12 happy birds are getting a full two years or more of life outdoors and sunshine and will be humanely harvested when it is time. Which is more than I can say for factory birds stuffed in cages for layers or 20,000 to a "house" for broilers which are slaughtered by about 3 months. So, yes, I'll eat them, knowing what they were fed and that they were raised as humanely as possible. And I won't have the least bit of remorse about it. People are too far removed from their food sources, which is one of the major reasons I decided to get chickens and to do organic gardening. Knowing where your food comes from is important and makes me respect the life given to help sustain my own.

It won't be long until this thread is shut down. You say no arguments, but you start out by implying chicken killers must not love their animals. Please.

I love my chickens, I eat my chickens,usually roos, the hens are for eggs, so I eat their unborn babies. We di eat a younger hen that had been beheaded by a wolf shot at him..missed, but to throw away the hen would have been a sinful waste - don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom