Winter storm warning! I am sooooooo sick

I just want it to be over because heating the house this year has been twice as expensive as last winter. And this is with the heat being set at 53 during the day and evening and over night. I will be happy when I dont hear the "click" of the heat turning on.

Western Washington here, We got snow last night and this morning.
UGH! It isn't alot but it is enough to cause school to be two hours late, which isn't fun for me cuz the kids are here two hours longer! Pooey! (I sound mean, I'm really not!!)
smile.png
I run a daycare btw, my own kids are 19 and up.

Last edited:
It is raining here. Never seems to dry up, just about the time it does it rains again and makes everything a muddy mess
sad.png

I hear up north is gonna get a good snow storm. Thinking about you all and hope it not to bad
fl.gif

Can you send some to me please? I've only had 6 inches this season!
he.gif

I swear, I have a no snow charm.

MI has had just about enough of all this stuff too!!! It just seems to go on and on. Every 2 weeks we have 1 or 2 days that are really nice, and get all excited and then poof! it's back to hard winter again. The thing is, this is MI and after mumble mumble years here you'd think I'd know what's coming after October and be ready for it.

Well, we've had a couple of bad winters in a row here, as far as snow goes. The snow cover has started very early and never melted. Winter is long enough in the north, without having it start 6 weeks earlier than in the milder years.
barnie.gif

I'm spending time planning the garden, flower beds and additions to the pond plants. I've been growing pots of wheat grass for the cats and chickens. When I snip it into a bowl for the chickens, it smells like SPRING! It is wonderful.

This weekend I want to go to the greenhouse. I may not buy much, but I'll enjoy the humidity and earthy smell. I do that every winter, for a fix.

I hope next winter is better...

They say our bad weather will begin here in just a few hours. My son got to leave school a day early (he lives in a dorm on week days his senior year about 5 hours away) so I hope we can pick him up at the bus stop before it starts...were 1/2 hour away.

No snow here but I'm soooooo tired of being cold. We keep our thermostat set on 65 (so we can afford to pay the durn electric bill) and we bundle up. Well, somehow I have lost my slippers and my feet have been F R E E Z I N G for the last few days. So I'm with y'all.... BRING ON SPRING!
yippiechickie.gif

For those of you getting winter storms....
hugs.gif
I'm sorry.

OK...I am with you guys....wheres that mangey ground hog!

It was 15 below this morning and our high is suppose to be a balmy 6 above.....I really wish it would warm up to at least average, which is about 29 above, that would a heat wave....oh yeah, did I mention the wind chill? some where around 40 below!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom