Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I need more room !!!! I have two shop sized table saws, and about 3 or 4 small ones.. along with all the other shop tools.. 4 compressors.. and about 5 skil saws.. etc etc.. when I was contracting, I had my young nephews and a son working for me.. They had no money, so I supplied all the tools needed. as a result, I have duplicates and triplicates of many many tools..

..............jiminwisc...........

You need to have a garage sale Jim! I have a DH that would drool over your wheelbarrow of junk. He likes useless and broken old rusty stuff.
idunno.gif

frow.gif
Everybody! We're back.
th.gif
Only missed 12 pages. Not today Ray! I'll read tomorrow right now my eyeballs feel like their gonna fall out. Had a great time got to see the oldest DD get her white coat.
ya.gif
One year of clinicals and then she'll be a full fledged Dr. of veterinary medicine!
bow.gif
Too tired to type 10 1/2 hrs in the car think a beer would taste pretty good. More details tomorrow.

Last edited:
frow.gif
Everybody! We're back.
th.gif
Only missed 12 pages. Not today Ray! I'll read tomorrow right now my eyeballs feel like their gonna fall out. Had a great time got to see the oldest DD get her white coat.
ya.gif
One year of clinicals and then she'll be a full fledged Dr. of veterinary medicine!
bow.gif
Too tired to type 10 1/2 hrs in the car think a beer would taste pretty good. More details tomorrow.
catch a bus Gus,

Congrats to you and the DD Joe!

Just finished making our Easter ham (DD works tomorrow) made a kick ***** glaze, honey spicy mustard nice and gooey

I say we have an Easter bonnet contest! Prize to be awarded at the bash,,,all you gals post the pics to WIN !!

ok,,,you can enter Jim,,,but we need a pic

speaking of Jim,,,,branches on the lawn? one word Brushhog

Haven't seen basil mentioned much in the gardening posts, last year I made pesto and froze some in ice cube trays,,,,excellent for over the winter works really good to flavor up a chicken soup or stew,,,,just sayin

Early Evening All.... Congrats with the daughters success Doc. Makes a dad proud for sure, kinda like a special chip off the block, eh!

Busy here today....went to church and help setup almost 200 settings for Easter breakfast in the morn....gotta be there at 5am to start cracking eggs....cases of them...prolly bring the shells home for cleaning and drying. Not a small task for sure....enough for 2 picnic table tops at least
th.gif

Hope everyone has a great Easter.

bigz

Afternoon everyone! Trying to get everything finished and picked up for tomorrow- we are hosting Easter at our house- think about 18 people- both sides of the family and a few friends. We will make the ham and rotisserie chicken tomorrow morning so it is ready for eating. The chicken is one of the meaties that we raised this last fall! Coloring eggs right now with the kids- used the method that TO wrote about and it seems to be working so far only about 4 cracked ones out of 4 dozen.

Cleaned the pens with the babies and the turkeys this am, they were in need of it! Moved the turkeys to a bigger pen, they are getting bigger and heavier! They all loved having clean areas to run around in! Looks like DD picked out some good choices as to the chicks she wants to hold back for 4-H fair.

Suppose I should get moving again to get stuff done since we were gone for 3 days this past week- took the kids to Asheville NC to tour the Biltmore Estate and then to Gaitlandburg TN to the aquarium there. Had a good time dispite DH having to deal with business items and tenant issues.

Happy Easter to everyone, hope your day tomorrow is good!

Back
Top Bottom