Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I'll need help naming them all!
lol.png
Any ideas?

Evening All!!
Well I have some of the chicks that hatched at Kristi's at home.
I am setting tomorrow for those who want them.. 13 Lav Orp eggs, I paid 15 dollars for them, I am putting in a fan tomorrow to help with hatching success.
Apparently I have a serama chick hatching under Kristi's silkie, I am setting 3 others tomorrow.

Lets keep fingers crossed!!
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

I emailed on this, and will go see it tomorrow. I have first dibs on it.. so lets all pray that I will have a new coop to start!!
Its a play house, that will need the plywood redone.. which is fine, that's the cheap part!!

Just wanted to add... Kristi, Celtic Chick, French Toast, and Big Family for Me.. are the four I am incubating for.
If you want a chick or two.. PLEASE let me know. I will TRY my darnedest to get up to the Bash at least for the day.
BUT unless you meet with me to get your chicks, TO will be bringing up the all but 2 for Kristi..
Tom, the fellow who has the eggs will have some chicks for sale in about 2-3 weeks. He will have them at a farm open house for a weekend after they hatch.
The lav orp chicks will be straight run and he is asking 5 a piece. He is NPIP and has paperwork.
Msg me if you want any of his.
I would ask that you give me a buck a chick to cover the 15 bucks I paid for the 13 eggs. OR make a donation to a charitable place..
Carol

Just wanted to add... Kristi, Celtic Chick, French Toast, and Big Family for Me.. are the four I am incubating for.
If you want a chick or two.. PLEASE let me know. I will TRY my darnedest to get up to the Bash at least for the day.
BUT unless you meet with me to get your chicks, TO will be bringing up the all but 2 for Kristi..
Tom, the fellow who has the eggs will have some chicks for sale in about 2-3 weeks. He will have them at a farm open house for a weekend after they hatch.
The lav orp chicks will be straight run and he is asking 5 a piece. He is NPIP and has paperwork.
Msg me if you want any of his.
I would ask that you give me a buck a chick to cover the 15 bucks I paid for the 13 eggs. OR make a donation to a charitable place..
Carol

Carol, IF you have any left over after Kris, FT & Bf4, I would be interested in a couple or 3 lavs, please. If there aren't any left, no big deal. There is always next year.
smile.png
I have patience.
lau.gif

Thank you so much for going through all the trouble of getting them & going through the trouble of incubating them.
hugs.gif

I could meet you by Terri's sometime if you have any extras. Just let me know.
smile.png

Carol, IF you have any left over after Kris, FT & Bf4, I would be interested in a couple or 3 lavs, please. If there aren't any left, no big deal. There is always next year.
smile.png
I have patience.
lau.gif

Thank you so much for going through all the trouble of getting them & going through the trouble of incubating them.
hugs.gif

I could meet you by Terri's sometime if you have any extras. Just let me know.
smile.png

CC,
Eggs or chicks??
I know that Kristi can only have 2. I was getting mostly for you and FT, I didn't know about Bf4 until after I got them, and I don't know how many she will want.
I can easily hold 4 for you, I figured on at least a week or two to try sexing so we can figure pullets vs cockerels.
I am incubating serama, maran and some jaerhon eggs, so its not like I am really going out of my way!! LOL

What kind of chickens are you hatching? I'd really love a couple or three americaunas.

EL-
I have some mixed bantam EE's, 1 already hatched very light green olive egger/EE chick, 2 maran chicks, 2 jaerhon/maran crosses. and I have 2 golden comet pullets and a straight run
white rock that are 2 weeks old.
I am setting purebred jaerhon, maran, 1 olive/EE egg, and can set some jaerhon/delaware and or production red/maran, black sex link/maran OR TO barnyard mix roo, or a dominque/TO barnyard mix roo egg. Let me know if you want. I can set em... OR you can have the chicks I already hatched..
YES.. HAVE.. for FREE

Good evening everyone! Looks like I might have some visitors soon hey? LOL! I am always the last to know about the plans...

Got my new pens into the barn and the hens are getting acclimated...I will add the roos tomorrow. Hopefully I will have some nice eggs to sell shortly...I plan to do a "test hatch" to make sure everything is working.

Congrats on the first hatch of the year Jim! A barred rock--how original! Now I thought you would hatch something fabulous for the first thing...oh well.

My Roadrunner hen is still on the nest of eggs...the first baby is already a week old! I keep throwing food around her nest so the baby can eat...I dont think she gets off too much...I wonder if any other eggs will hatch?
Speaking of hatching...DH took the wagon out of the barn today to get the lawn tractor out...of course there was a hen in the hay with a nest...instead of backing the trailer back in he wanted to unload the hay (even though it would be fed in the next two weeks) and unload way in the back of the barn!!!
he.gif

I tossed the eggs out (there werent too many yet) and then he asked what I did with them...*sigh*...he just doesnt get it! If only he would have just put the trailer back! Oh well...not like I need any more R.R. chickens!

Well, I am tired of typing on this keyboard...funny how quickly you get used to a different one...this one has the keys more widely spaced so it is hard right now! And I am tired from working outside all day...good night and sweet dreams to you! Terri O (PS) Happy Easter!

Back
Top Bottom