Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Happy Easter !! Sounds like everyone is in full swing for garden plans and hatching new fuzzy butts. Pictures plz :)
jumpy.gif

Congratulations Dr.HaHa, I can see you smile from here.
woot.gif

WCC looks like a good start for another coop, good luck tomorrow.
So nice to have the coop cleaned out and the garden tilled and the pool open.
Had the Granddaughters sleep over last night and the Grandsons last weekend. They sure are alot of fun but they poop us out.
We will be going to spend Easter at my Moms with the rest of the family. She supplies the house and we bring everything else.
Wow Jim you sure do have a lot of good stuff to sell, what will you do with all the room when it's gone?

Have a great Easter
Susie

CC,
Eggs or chicks??
I know that Kristi can only have 2. I was getting mostly for you and FT, I didn't know about Bf4 until after I got them, and I don't know how many she will want.
I can easily hold 4 for you, I figured on at least a week or two to try sexing so we can figure pullets vs cockerels.
I am incubating serama, maran and some jaerhon eggs, so its not like I am really going out of my way!! LOL

Either one would be fine, but I was assuming you meant chicks when you said you were incubating.
hide.gif

See how many you wind up with & how many FT & Bf4 want, and I'll take any extras, after Kristi's 2, of course.
I'm sure FT & Bf4, with all the space those two have, will gladly take all the roos.
lau.gif

Cc- your sideways digs will get you a flat tire on your chair... Either that or a Rooster drop at your place... ;)

WCC- Thanks for including me in your hatch plans. But feel free to share with others! I am currently incubating lavender/Isabel/Porcelein orpingtons, gold laced orpingtons, and a few mystery eggs. And I did get your message. I will pm you...:p

I did more work in the coop. It's never ending! I guess that's what I get for being so crafty! But I will finish it... Tomorrow!

Who's from Cashton on here? I swear I saw someone was. I'm getting my Nigerian dwarf doelings from Cashton next Saturday. They are beautiful. :D

Quote:
Oh, I see. You can dish it out, just can't take it, hmmmm??????
tongue.png

I hope everyone has a safe and very Happy Easter!

Sweet dreams, all!
Yes I can dish and dish and dish... Then run happily way :lol: then I sing a little song with my fingers in my ears... "la la la la, I can't hear you..." HAPPY EASTER ! ! ** U

Someone offered to sell me 2 well broke, 6 yr old, papered, appaloosa mix geldings for $800. I was really considering getting goats again and scrapping my horse idea. I'm not sure what to do now!

Why not get both ?? LOL I would !!! LOL

Happy Easter Everyone !!

Doesn't look like I will be going to Racine after all. We had a long day today and time got away from me. The neighobor stopped and I asked if he could take a look at my gulf cart to just give us an idea about what could be wrong. Long story short, he got it running, but he was here for quite some time.
Then my muscovies got out of the garage coop. We managed to catch all but one hen, my favorite one. She is out for the night. Sure hope she will have sense to find her way back home.

TO sorry, I won't be coming down. Plus that is not the way I would be taking.

Ok, my eye's want to slam shut. Better try to get to bed early. Oh and WCC, I got your phone message but Da !!! I can't find my phone today? Never left the property so I know it is safe......where ever it is !!!

Bf4m Stop it. You are being an enabler again. I don't need any more breeds of anything around here !! Those ducks sound adorable even if I don't know what they look like.

We spent a lot of time outside today trying to decide where to put what. We are planning on making a nice predator proof (as much as you can make it) pen for the call ducks.

We have so many irons in the fire right now there's no room left for the fire
th.gif

Anyway, Happy Easter Everyone, I know I already said that. Don't eat to much, don't eat the poor Pig and drive safe where ever your travels take you !!!

Nite !!

Bf4m Stop it. You are being an enabler again. I don't need any more breeds of anything around here !! Those ducks sound adorable even if I don't know what they look like.

We spent a lot of time outside today trying to decide where to put what. We are planning on making a nice predator proof (as much as you can make it) pen for the call ducks.

We have so many irons in the fire right now there's no room left for the fire
th.gif

Anyway, Happy Easter Everyone, I know I already said that. Don't eat to much, don't eat the poor Pig and drive safe where ever your travels take you !!!

Nite !!
Oh my gosh FT... You have GOT to look them up! Australian Spotted ducks are adorable and have lots of color variations. The males can be blue headed, green headed, or silver headed. Just the right size, good at mothering, friendly, and quiet. You know you want a few...:D

Hi ALL!

EL... I'm hatching Ameraucanas and EEs too with our "Fool's Hatch" (due the 21st) Should be a bunch of olive egg layers in that batch too. Only 4 out of 41 are not fathered by the Ameraucana Roos.

Well, still have to color eggs... other than that the baskets for the grandsons are done.

Have a Good Easter.... Night!

Back
Top Bottom