Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I took a day off from computering.
We bought a special burner for our electric stove.
It sits higher than normal and heats up real fast.
Makes it nicer for large kettles/canners..
Had PT today. that really wears me out..I have two sessions for next week and then will see if I can have any more.. I like going because he really makes me work hard.. I exercise at home, but I don't push myself as hard as Dave does..
I have the go ahead to drive my tractor,,,,,if I can manage to get on and off by myself..
I think I can. Did not try it today because of the snow and rain.. I did manage to get the tail pipe clamped down..
........jiminwaUSAu.......

My neighbors 82 yr old brother had his hip done last Christmas; he goes in for a knee on Monday....... hips are a lot easier to recover from than knees. Glad to hear you are getting back to normal Jim.

I have heard the same about knees.
my bil had one done. and my oldest/longest friend had both done.. on the same day.. He had to fight like heck to have them done, but the Dr finally gave in.. He told me that the day after he got home from the hospital, He would have kicked his own ass if he could. LOL
He is doing OK now, though..

......jiminwaUSAu.....

Fall is in the air here now. The garden harvest is over except for making kraut and freezing buttercup squash.
Been raking leaves, and have more to do than I have done...dang.
Looks like I have 70% cockerels from my Spring hatch...who needs to raise meat birds?
Hope everyone is healthy and happy...this is as good as it gets!

Stay Safe...bigz

FFF to everyone. Tonight it is shrimp and tater salad.
Good thing about the cool weather is that you can take your time with the process and the birds will cool down nice and fast..... ;)

Stay Safe.... bigz

I love living in WI, where else do you get 2 doe and a buck walking across the road into your yard and the entire time 1 dog is just watching while the other dog is barking at them.
I could just read my dog's minds:
Non-barking dog: "I hope you make it across the road... nice antlers"
Barking dog: "hurry hurry... there is a car coming"
And once the deer were safely across the road, all barking stopped and the dogs went on with their day while the deer continued to enjoy acorns.

D85A4C99-A22F-4D0B-80D9-9B991C8C685D.jpeg

My next door neighbors yard and dog. There were 3 deer in the yard, and none of them cared about the yappy dog. They seemed to know she was tied.

Back
Top Bottom