Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

My mom had a skunk and her baby living in her coop for a while. They never bothered the chickens. If there wasn't a possiblity of them carrying rabies I would have scooped that baby right up. It must have gotten used to us quick because it would walk right by us, with no fear. When my cats die
fl.gif
I will be getting a pet skunk.

Anyone know where I can mail order Nutrena medicated chick starter? No one carries the medicated locally.

Trying to interest the kids in watching a movie...I was hoping that they'd fall asleep...it's not happening! They are back to working on the coloring contest for the bank...they really want those Easter baskets! LOL!
I took some pics outside for you Vicki! Here are the baby goats:

There are three of them, 2 girls and one boy. I still have one ewe and one doe to go yet.

Now, how long do you think this new toy is going to last?

It's not ripped yeet but I fear it is just a matter of time!

I also took a whole bunch of pics of my roos etc. But I am too tired to post them right now...I think I will take thekids up and try my luck at a nap!
Fingers crossed for sleep! TerriO
Your kidds are so cute.

Hello everyone!
TO- those babies are precious
Stopped at TSC again today. He was putting the new shipment of chicks in the tanks. Also brand new Indian Runner ducklings. I REALLY wanted to get some, but didn't. Felt really bad though because one of the ducklings had a wry neck, and could only walk in circles. I asked what they'll do with it, and he said they will give it a chance, and if it doesn't improve they will give it away to someone who want to try to take care of it. Poor baby. If I knew anything about it I would have tried.

Got a giant egg today-

The girls are doing so much better. Getting 10 of 15. Woo-Hoo!

Back
Top Bottom