Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hope everyone had a good day. I get to spend my day operating a skidsteer to make a path back to the back 40 to get fire wood. I cleared a path lastnight to get to my truck I haven't drove all winter and after about an hour I have it cleared out. It's not too easy moving 3 feet of snow. Looks like I was building a skate rink the size of the area it took to make a 50 foot path. Now on to the woods. I have to clear snow over 1/8th a mile. Going to take all day I'm sure.

Apparently I forgot to hit send on this and am back inside as I now have the skidsteer buried in mud. I fell thru some ice on the corner and the up pivot on the bucket is stuck so I can't dig myself out. Came in to find some wd40 or some the like spray to see if I can break it lose. The controls on a John Deere have tie rod like ends and the lower one must be stuck is all I can assume is wrong. Hope I can get that working as I'm about 500 feet from the driveway. Cross your fingers people please.

Afternoon All....well, that's gotta suck being stuck. If jim was closer he coulda plowed you a path out to the woods.

Good thing you saved your house 1876, and glad nobody was seriously hurt.

I love it babyland.....is that you? LOL!

My woodpile is shrunk down to looking like a lot of woodcutting in the offseason.

bigz

I dislike the new waterer that I got from F&F. I seems like every time I fill it and flip it over it separates and water splashes everywhere. I loved my old one, but the heating element went out
sad.png
I have the same waterer - AND the same problem! I keep a dry pair of shoes by the door just in case! I gotta figure out something better for next winter!!

1876- Two of the hatched were from silver Ameraucanas, one from an EE. We have two Roos, buff Ameraucana and a Swedish flower. They will be EEs or barnyard mixes.
We wanted to test the bator before we started hatching some purebred eggs.

W
Hey Bigzio! /img/smilies/frow.gif

For all those just stopping in, we're planning a Meet -n- Greet for Saturday, June 12th, in Waupaca, WI, at Hartman Creek State Park. It will be a Potluck party. Please bring a main dish and a side dish and your own drinks. If you'd like to participate please PM me or Terri O or post in this forum. Hope to see you all there!

Fordmommy /img/smilies/smile.png
where do you live (country)??

That post was from our first Bash meeting, if you need info on the Bash for this year you can check TerriO or BigZio siggys or look in the chicken stock thread.

Back
Top Bottom