Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Central portion of the state, but always up for a road trip to visit CS or my cousin. of course, the old adage don't count before they hatch..... and of course I have to find out what the BF would like to charge for the darlings as well.

I worked on the tractor for quite awhile,, I got most of the air out..

then I came in here and answered a question or two on the incubation thread.. I wonder if some people are really naturally that stupid or do they practice at it ?
I like to go to that thread every few months, just to see how long I can stand it ..

My forehead is feeling hot, I think I got a little sunburned ..

.......jiminwisc.....

Since nobody is on here, I'll have a proud parent moment....

Not a homer but she scored... :D

Here is picture of a U8 team that I coached this weekend, the Green Lightning. The first world record for the Biggest Pick-Up Game on Earth was set on Saturday, May 3, as 14,628 soccer players in 136 communities across the U.S. joined together to celebrate AYSO's landmark 50th Anniversary.

lau.gif
goodpost.gif

I had to do it,, there are no older kids left that I can do it to.. just like running out of kids to hold onto the spark plug wire .. it works only once per kid ..
My husband does that too, but he hasn't gotten to my sister's 2 youngest yet. It cracks me up though, when the kids just don't learn and come back for more!

Sick and wrong... That's Jim for yah!
1f609.png
He starts them so young..poor things

Here is picture of a U8 team that I coached this weekend, the Green Lightning. The first world record for the Biggest Pick-Up Game on Earth was set on Saturday, May 3, as 14,628 soccer players in 136 communities across the U.S. joined together to celebrate AYSO's landmark 50th Anniversary.
woo hoo..!!

Do you need hatching eggs yet?

Back
Top Bottom