Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I do believe that I will no longer sell to her. Some of the things she has said were very mean. I do not think she would be a bad chicken owner. But it is the principal.
I often wonder if people who are bored do this on purpose. Contact people and jerk them around?
anyway, I will easily sell the others.
I bet it is hard to tell someone flat out no. I can imagine the retaliation! !
I have found that "No" is a very good word.....but, I am an ole broad, so I can get away with having an attitude.

Another nice day here! Thanks for that Irish...I'll consider buying some of those seeds and give them a try...I like trying and tasting new things.

Fish fry Friday with the outside cooker gonna happen again....Cod loins and shrimp with ho- made fries and fresh broccoli salad from the large head I picked today...

Have a safe one...bigz

Good advice given. Saying no will get easier.

Of course this is spoken by the guy who works 7 days a week because I cant tell anyone no
he.gif

Beautiful day! Cleaned the coop and had a water fight with my kids. All of us got soaked, good times.

Looking forward to venison tenderloin and roasted butternut squash tomorrow for the fourth, chicken divan tonight. Also looking forward to our annual vacation up to Door County coming soon!

Thanks guys ♡

Jim, I forgot to tell you. Syd had a pets class for summer school. She chose to bring their parakeets. Everyone was amazed at how she could hold them!
I have not heard from the girl today. I thought I would..... she sent me 23 messages in a row a few days back.

Hi all...stuff is hatching like crazy here so I think I will soon have replaced all the birds that the foxes have eaten! Too bad I have to grow them up before they give me anything! Found the den and am working with extension to get a CO bomb for it.

Quail hatching to day...I wish I had some guinea eggs to hatch...only 1 of the 6 hatched in the last batch and the fox ate my only female! I am not sure about the baby yet and I have 2 males out free ranging and one still locked up from a late hatch. Probably will put the new baby with that one so they can bond and then they can join the others...or not.

Boiling some kohlrabi to add to the potatoes for a potato salad for tomorrow. We are heading to DD29's and her BF's place for a yard party and then to the fireworks. Should be a fun day. I probably will make a green salad too...I have so much in the garden!

I only ever had potato bugs here one year...dont know why they came either. Chickens didnt like them--I think they thought they were box elder bugs--they hate them too! I just went thru and squished them every day. Now I plant marigolds around the garden--seems to deter some pests!

OK--gotta go peel those spuds! Have a great 4th and celebrate carefully! TerriO

Good advice given. Saying no will get easier.

Of course this is spoken by the guy who works 7 days a week because I cant tell anyone no
he.gif
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
It is difficult saying no but I agree it gets much easier with practice. As Jim said, keep a cool head but be firm. People can be frustrating at times but if you are dealing with a living creature, I think it is better to find out if they are problematic or not. And if so, it will be much better for the animal to say no.

Happy 4th everyone! Be safe & enjoy the day.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom