Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Yeah that's all that's left is feathers. Not even blood or anything. I have two dogs but they've never shown any interest at all in bothering the ladies. Idk why it had to be my two favorite girls but I gues that's how "luck" works. My 44 now has a permanent seat next to the patio door.

Yeah that's all that's left is feathers. Not even blood or anything. I have two dogs but they've never shown any interest at all in bothering the ladies. Idk why it had to be my two favorite girls but I gues that's how "luck" works. My 44 now has a permanent seat next to the patio door.
someone else's dog ?
a ferrel cat could not eat a whole chicken without leaving bones.
I never had a bobcat.. some people on here have..
maybe they can tell you about them ..

Well I sure hope my super RedHawk gets to meet whatever it was
1f60a.png

Beautiful December weather we are having, eh!

Tough call on the predator cw...It could it could be a number of different critters....dog, yote, bobcat, or even a hawk like a coopers.....I keep my 870 with 3" turkey loads by the sliding door for the vermin that happen by, and then go bye bye....LOL! They always take the hens....I've never lost a roo while free ranging.

bigz

Quote: I live in Racine co too..

CC, with all the cats we have had in this house (and kids) you would think I would have a tree disaster at some point, but so far we have not had any incidents. I usually put all the breakable stuff up top and the sturdy ornaments at the bottom. They are curious and play with the very bottom, but no climbers yet.

My 18yr old cat is not feeling well either. Probably taking her in tomorrow too. Stupid CKF.....

The old bat is just fine. Thanked me for taking her to the vet by peeing and crapping in my car. Grrrrr

Tree is still upright with all ornaments on it.
glad she is fine..

Quote: two gone? I vote coyote, dog, fox.

I bought a house in Burlington at Bohners Lake and I can have a few chickens..
Hmmm, no comment..
there was a lake in the Bevent area called Go To It Lake.. but some of the newer locals had the name changed..

I guess we are going to be starting all over with chickens together.

kind of quiet on the www today,,
so I guess I will post a picture of Zeke I took today..

this is Zeke at 8 months old..

I unsnapped his chain and turned him loose this morning,,
He stayed within his circle all day,, I couldn't even coax him out.

I spent a little time cleaning in the garage today.. then I got sidetracked and started taking pictures and posting things on Craig's List ..
...........jiminwisc...

kind of quiet on the www today,, so I guess I will post a picture of Zeke I took today.. this is Zeke at 8 months old.. I unsnapped his chain and turned him loose this morning,, He stayed within his circle all day,, I couldn't even coax him out. I spent a little time cleaning in the garage today.. then I got sidetracked and started taking pictures and posting things on Craig's List .. ...........jiminwisc... ...
That's sure a beautiful big boy you got there Jim. I love big dogs.

Back
Top Bottom