Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

tornadoes . our news up here never mentioned a tornado in the SE of Wisc.
they did mention the one in the SW of Wisc.

I have been busy cleaning up my shop/garage. still have one nasty corner to tackle. then after that it is mostly shavings and wood chips to sweep up.

I started building a mount for a window AC
going to make it so that I don't have to remove the AC when winter is near. and I will still be able to close the window.

went to Merrill to pick up an electric motor from an appliance store. they were nice enough to remove it from a junked clothes washer. and they did not charge me anything for it. even told me to check in once a week if I wanted more..
awesome nice people..

.......jiminwisc.....

Good score on the free motor Jim...it's amazing what is wasted in this country that could be used instead of filling a landfill.
No problem bl4...it's number of posts prolly isn't worth it...only the strong survive...if one wants to attend the once a year activity and never have...you are welcome to attend and we are here to help with any questions...otherwise...It's On!

bigz

Good score on the free motor Jim...it's amazing what is wasted in this country that could be used instead of filling a landfill.
No problem bl4...it's number of posts prolly isn't worth it...only the strong survive...if one wants to attend the once a year activity and never have...you are welcome to attend and we are here to help with any questions...otherwise...It's On!

bigz
:thumbsup :woot

Thanks for your support CC...you are truly the best! Phone rang today with Leland from LBJ cutters calling me and saying the pizza cutter is finished and ready to be picked up....sweet... another special cutter for us...we are blessed in this free Nation aren't we?
Spent some time today at Angie's with my metal detector to find some survey stakes for her...she is fortunate to live in a 1840's era home...we found the survey stakes with no problem.....now trying to have her give up the search for silver and gold was a struggle...LOL...but the place has lost silver coins like all old homesteads....just sayin....
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers!

Stay safe..bigz

465AF503-2290-4613-9086-F98F7C313560.jpeg

I made it! Jet lagged and have to work tomorrow....... looking forward to the week but looking forward to returning as well.

Have a safe trip bl4...leaving the security of my property always keeps me on the yellow stop light in awareness around me.... have fun if you can....I love the backyard best, and don't stray far.....one might seem that's boring...but it works just fine for me.

bigz

I got the garden tilled, we pulled all the overgrown shrubs from along the driveway and along the front of the house and cut down one of the oaks in the orchard area. Tomorrow we will plant 6 fruit trees. I got my potato sets and some strawberries that need planting also.
Update on the pup - he has regained most, if not all, of his sight. Now, we slowly wean him off the steroids and pray that he keeps his sight. Good prognosis for that though.

My garden is still mud. And more rain coming later today. My 5 dwarf fruit trees that I planted last summer, survived the winter and that makes me very happy.

Back
Top Bottom