Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Yep this Covid-19 is lifechanging for everyone. I have no problem staying home and away from people. Nice to see folks stop by to say hi. Prolly won't be a Bash due to the serious virus going around...this won't be over anytime soon by the looks of things.
Congrats on no clears bl4!
My lav orp rooster is quite the gentleman...he is tall enough to fish whole corn from one of my outside wildlife feeders one kernel at a time and feed it to his ladies with a announcement of course.....quite the riot to watch.
Stay Safe...… bigz

I have posted the hatch on our social site at work; thought it would help the parents dealing with kiddos at home. I posted a video of one of the embryos bouncing around in the egg last night: everyone loved it. I am going to try and get a video of one of the chicks hatching for the kids when that time comes around.......

Well that sucks about the Bash...... it is always nice to see everyone.

Started seeds yesterday..... tomatoes, herbs, flowers..... now just waiting to see what pops up!

I don't know anybody ..
why don't you want to get them from a hatchery ?
most people who have them are not really breeders.. they are generally just people who happen to have a certain breed..
I have ordered chickens, and turkeys from hatcheries and the quality was always good.
I have bought chickens and geese from private people and more than once have gotten some real bad stock.
go on byc and look in the duck section.
I know of a website in Michigan but I have to go look up the address. I will post it here when I find it.
.......jiminwisc.......

ETA:
BestFarmBuys.com
I used this site to sell puppies.
it is better than Craig's List..

Last edited:
sometimes you gotta do what you don't want to..
give that site a look see..
lots of stuff to see.
I had a guy from Mankato Minn see my ad for puppies on there and he drove here and took my full grown male , Zeke..

We are, once again, trying to get a chicken ordinance in Amery. We are designing a brochure to submit to the city council. But we don't have a nice coop to add. It's so gross out right now I can't get a good one. Anyone have a picture of a coop less than 64 sq feet with at least one window that I could use?

Back
Top Bottom