Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

They are opening a Tractor Supply store in Oconto!! :celebrate
The sign says "Coming Soon" but I can see the shelves are up and getting filled. It will be handy to have them so close. Unfortunately, it will probably also be too easy to just pop in and buy things I want ... when it is a long drive to shop, I only go when I really NEED something. lol

I don't get to Oconto often now that NozzleClean moved to Falls, but a new TSC might put it back on my list of shopping haunts again.:ya
What part of town are they moving into? Maybe the old Shopko? ...boy do I miss THAT place!

Yep, our Shopko left Clintonville too. The Fleet Farm store here is awful. TC in Shawano is worth the drive.
Nothing new here, except the cockerels are becoming a pain for the pullets already. They are 16 weeks old now.

Stay Safe.... bigz

I had a young Roo drop dead today..... too much breeding excitement I think. 😉

Fleet has not been the same since it was bought out....... our TC is not that great so we still go to Fleet.

Expect shortages and delays; the global shut down impacted our transportation industry quite heavily, and is the cause of the price inflation on goods.

It's a real hoot here to watch the Amish them fill the lp tanks without electric power. They step on their pump by leg work and pump to the proper lb.....Priceless to watch them do multiple big tanks....not many overweight Amish I've ever seen. Just sayin is all.

Stay Safe... bigz

Good grief where is everybody?

We are busy prepping the house to sell...... headed back north. Hoping to take advantage of the current market and make some $$$$$..... It would be nice to have it listed by the end of the month.

Other than that, same old stuff. Last batch of meat birds are already 4 weeks old, should be ready to butcher the third week of October.

Looking forward to heading out to the Homesteader‘s of America conference in October...... soak up the knowledge and prepare for the future.

Back to school has taken it's toll at our house, earlier bed time and earlier rise times make for crabby kids.

Just canning and prepping for winter. Loving the fall weather, minus the storms.

Chickens are doing well and we are picking up a second coop this week, though we wont be adding chickens to it til next spring.

Oh my gosh, the harvest here has been bountiful for sure. I'm not sure I can remember a harvest like this one!
Best wishes for you bl4...but remember everything you try to buy is also at at premium....it's a sellers market, not a buyers.
Potatoes are stellar this year. the new ground I broke has been resting since the 60's. Add some composted chicken manure to the menu and growing perfection shows it's face!
I love gardening....

Satay Safe... bigz

Back
Top Bottom