Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

phenominal ? that's got to me better than good, doesn't it ?
yesterday I bought an electric impact driver. I have pneumatic ones, but I figured the electric would be more convenient. I didn't want a battery powered one.
I hope it works out.
repeat customers are what keeps your business going. they bring in new customers.
I have a little tractor work to do before it rains.

I have a 1/2 inch electric impact from harbor freight, Was reluctant to but it, you know cheap tools. Have had it 3 years and still works great.
Not like it is used everyday get used few times a year.
I got mine from Harbor, too.
$ 48.oo with tax.
while surfing the web I saw so many guys using the cordless ones. It just looked so easy to me.
most of my wrenching is done right by the garage, so the corded one made more sense to me. There is nothing like being half way through a job and the battery goes dead.
when I add teeth and take away teeth from my 3pt cultivator, it will come in handy. there are three bolts for each tooth and nine teeth.
off and on, that is up to 54 times.
today I moved some long overdue tree tops to the burn pile. come this winter we will have a nice big fire.
then I pulled out a few T posts.
took the bucket and crushed a lot of underbrush and weeds. Not quite as good as mowing, but this stuff was five feet tall.
going to put the forks on the bucket and move some things around. I have a big iron table that I have no use for. it could be used for a welding table . it is heave. takes two men and a boy to move it.
I would sell it cheap.

It has been throwing occasional rain drops at us for over an hour. weather guy said it was supposed to start at 3.
I put the tractor and mower away already.
we cleaned in the garage today. after we got done, I told Annie that we have about the same mess, only it is in a different area. :lau
the table is about 8 ft x 30"
I can measure it after it stops raining.
I'm going to put up a LED ceiling light in the corner of the garage. I have one in each of the other two corners already. they have three lights in each fixture. makes it as light as outside.

It has been throwing occasional rain drops at us for over an hour. weather guy said it was supposed to start at 3.
I put the tractor and mower away already.
we cleaned in the garage today. after we got done, I told Annie that we have about the same mess, only it is in a different area. :lau
the table is about 8 ft x 30"

I can measure it after it stops raining.
I'm going to put up a LED ceiling light in the corner of the garage. I have one in each of the other two corners already. they have three lights in each fixture. makes it as light as outside.
fair size table how tall and thickness of top? Sounds like my barn i clean and just move the mess around what I need is a garbage dumpster and move it out.

Pretty good day sold 34 doz 15 doz ordered and wife has about 40 or 50 doz ordered and also a existing order for 12 doz tomorrow morning, got soaked this morning picking, than the rain came down harder, at least I was inside for that. Dont know if it made much difference though.

I have a 1/2 inch electric impact from harbor freight, Was reluctant to but it, you know cheap tools. Have had it 3 years and still works great.
Not like it is used everyday get used few times a year.
We had a chicago eletric impact and it is over 15 years old and is still running it doesnt have as much power as it use to but it works still. It was also discontinued 1 year after we got it.

My corn isn't ready yet. Prolly the first part of September. We bought a doz yesterday and plan to grill them and then cut the corn off for freezing. We enjoy the corn with a little caramelizing on the kernels.
Rainy Morning so far.
Nice Packer wins yesterday too.

Stay Safe ..... bigz

Back
Top Bottom