???with first egg???

alex

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
I know this sounds silly, but please here me out.
Okay, i just wanted to know what everyone did, or is going to do with their first egg? I don't know what i'm going to do with it...Do you guys just eat it, or....??? Thanks!

i ate mine
ep.gif

I poked holes in both ends and blew the shells out hollow. Made scrambled eggs with the contents and saved the eggshells. Am going to wrap some nice ribbon around them and hang them in my study, except I am kinda lazy and haven't been to the craft store in months...

I ate mine.
barnie.gif
I must have been off the day that the save your first egg came out. Actually I didn't get to eat it, DD dropped it and the dog got to eat it. Kids split the next 5 or 6 eggs, I didn't even get a taste till the 6th or 7th egg. I get 2 green/blue eggs a day for about a month and I have yet to be allwed to eat one of those. Do they taste any different
hu.gif
, maybe one day I will get one.

I ate mine too. If you want, and if it's clean and not cracked anywhere, you can try hiding it in a cool place and letting it dry out. I have about half a dozen eggs dried and not blown out in my room. Just make sure they don't start smelling... because if they do...carefully walk up to it with a ziploc bag, slip it inside and put it in the trash before it blows.

Back
Top Bottom