Women Only! Need some Woman problem help

Advil, ibuprofen up to 800 milligrams every 4-6 hours. It has been awhile since I was that bad. Also on the prevention front, birth control pills usually help women who have cramps that are that severe. I grew out of mine; not that it helps anyone having a problem now. A heating pad also helped me. Aspirin is to be avoided for it's blood thinning effects.

Quote:
Already been once before for it and all they want to do is shove me on birth control no insurance so not going again anytime soon

Okay, I can really relate to that. Try the OTCs, paying careful attention to dosages until you find one that works. And definitely try the homeopathic remedies, most of them are very useful and effective. Hope it eases up soon.

I have had cramps so bad I lay in the fetal position crying the whole day for my first day. zthat finally stopped after my first child birth, but came back after my last child birth and I got my tubes tied.

I use 800mg motrin, also a heating pad will work. I try not to use tampons since it stops and prolongs my period. A heating pad will work grat but I have found the best thing to do is good old fashion exercise. If I can feel its getting bad I take 800 mg mortin and start doing some very active cleaning. Exercise is one of the best things you can do to keep your cramps from being that bad as well as help to relieve some of the pain.

I always upped my milk drinking a week before and no problems.

One of my girls suffers terribly to this day and she hates milk
sickbyc.gif
while the other 3 girls rarely have any problems and when they do i remind them about the milk, problem solved.

Quote:
Already been once before for it and all they want to do is shove me on birth control no insurance so not going again anytime soon

I think you need to exercise your right to a second opinion. Pain like that is not normal at all.

Even without insurance, generic birth control pills are around $30 a month. It might be worth it if it meant you didn't hurt and didn't have to take all the other stuff. It might work out to be just as cost effective. I LOVE my BC. It makes everything about that time of month better AND it gives some protection from the girly cancers for those of us that don't bear children. You might also see if there is a Planned Parenthood around you. Perhaps they can help out with a low cost BC option.

Other than the happy little blue pill, heat is your friend. Try the heating pads designed for backs. The one use ones are about 6"x4" and are activated by air. They are skinny enough to slide in the front of your underwear and wear all day. The heat lasts about 8 hours.

Good luck.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom